Epilogue

The sound of laughing woke me up in the middle of the night on a Tuesday.

I groaned and rolled over on my bed. "You get them this time," I murmured into the comfort of my pillow. When I didn't get a response I moved my hand over, ready to poke Marco in the chest or maybe the back.

My hand came in contact with nothing but air so I shot my eyes open, only to see an empty side of our bed.

The laughing only grew louder as I lay there, glaring at the creased sheets beside me, before they were completely cut off. I knew that if I didn't do something now than I would never be able to get back to sleep so grudgingly I pushed the blanket to the side and rolled out of bed. My feet hit the cold floor of the wood waking me up just a tad bit more.

Once I stepped into the dark hallway the laughing began again only a few doors down. I tried my best to stay quiet so I could catch them all red handed and that I did.

I opened the door of my twin boy's bedroom, revealing a blanket pitched up between their two beds in the middle of the room, a light from inside illuminating the four figures inside.

Confusion swept through me as I approached the fort, their laughs still loud. I yanked back the side of the blanket, shocked to see not the chocolate ice cream covering my sons' faces or my husband holding a Superman comic book in his hand but his older brother sitting across from him, a bowl of chocolate ice cream in his hands as well.

"What the hell are you doing here," I asked Xander grumpily because I instantly knew he was the cause of this all. "Don't you have your own house?"

"Aria and Alexandria are in Ohio. I was bored," he whined.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. He was hitting thirty and he was still acting like a child. "And you two," I asked my sons who looked at me with fright. "What are you doing up?"

"Daddy woke us up," they said simultaneously.

I turned to Marco who instantly said, "Xander woke me up."

I sighed, feeling the effects of a headache coming on. "Both of you boys get Enzo and Dante cleaned up and to bed. Xander you can sleep in one of the guest bedrooms and Marco, come back to bed." As soon as Marco picked up the comic book I said, "Without that thing."

He whined while I dragged my feet back to bed. Not even five minutes later he came in too, crawling in behind me and wrapping me up in his arms.

"Don't tell me that the twins are already in bed because I won't believe you," I grumbled, scooting back up against him.

"They're not," he confessed, his lips against the skin of my neck. "I'm making Xander do it."

"You're such a great brother," I said sarcastically.

"Hey, he was the one that came over without any warning tonight," he argued.

I rolled over so I was facing Marco. His face was half illuminated by the moon light seeping in and still as beautiful with every passing day. "So that's going to be your pay back to him? Making him take care of his nephews?"

"A better punishment would be making him listen to us do it all night," he said with a smirk on his face.

I thought about it for a moment and with each second that passed the idea grew on me. I could never pass up Marco, even if my life depended on it.

"Okay," I said, leaning in for a kiss.

"Wait really," he asked shocked.

"Do you want to or not?"

"Yes," he said instantly, pushing me onto my back and claiming my lips with his.

Even after all the time we had been together we still hadn't learned how to be quiet, thus making Xander leave in the middle of the night and not dropping in again unannounced for quite some time. He learned his lesson.

...
That's all folks!
Jk there's another book!

Serving Leo is up on my page, the first chapter already posted so go check it out!

How did you guys like this book? Any changes I should make? It's not as good as I wish it would be so help me out here!:)

And don't forget to VOTE on all the past chapters if you enjoyed this book:) it would mean a lot!