12 |Noah and Allie|

We arrived at the Manor house as Marco's family calls it an hour later but at first appearance I realized that it's really a villa. It's tucked into the country side with the ocean a short walk away. It's all flat roofs serve as balcony's as well and there's even a small garden serving as the back yard. One look at it and I figured out where Maria got her inspiration for her own home in New York. It amazed me that this is the same place that Maria called home her entire life.

Marco took me on a tour of the villa, stopping every chance he got to push me up against a wall and kiss me.

"I want you," he said gruffly while pushing himself flush against my body.

"I can see your entire family looking at us through the window Marco," I whispered embarrassed. I tried to push Marco off of me and finally he let me.

"They're certainly interesting aren't they," he said annoyed.

"Interesting wouldn't really be the word I would use to describe them."

"We'll only stay here for the night and then I'll show you all over Italy alright," he said with a dark voice. He leaned in again, pinning me against the wall of the house. With his lips against my ear he said, "I'll have you moaning in the Coliseum, I'll have your legs wrapped around me against the Leaning Tower of Pisa, I'll have my face pressed-"

"Marco," a voice shouted, breaking apart our moment.

I pushed Marco away hard with a red face. His body slammed against a column across from me but not too harshly.

"We weren't doing anything," I said embarrassed to a beautiful woman who looked a lot like Maria.

"Marco," she scolded her nephew with hands on her hips and a scowl on her lips. He stayed leaning against the column with a lazy grin.

"Aren't you going to come hug me Aunt Sofia," he asked happily.

"No," she yelled, "you too happy. Cover it up." While Marco's entire face flamed red and he tried to cover his hard on from his aunt, she grabbed my elbow and merrily dragged me inside.

I would have thought she was ready to slaughter me if she hadn't immediately pulled me into a bone crushing hug the second she closed the door behind her.

"Bella, bella," she repeated as she looked me up and down. "Make beautiful babies, yes," she asked with a wide grin.

"Um excuse me," I asked shocked and even more embarrassed than before.

"Scusa, my English not perfecto. Mostly Italian, not like my sister," she said sweetly. "She move to US for Greek man. I stay for Italian." A sneaky grin spread across her lips.

"Mamma," Rocco said as he approached us. "Sorry Eliza, you'll have to excuse her. She's a little bit pervy, a little bit controlling, a little bit sweet, but mostly manipulative." Rocco comes to stand next to me and not so subtly lays his arm over my shoulder.

"Oh well that's okay," I said unsure.

"Not when she convinces you to shave your head," he teased, or not. I'm not sure. Either way I slowly back away from Sofia who hasn't stopped smirking at me. But when she sees her son's arm laid over me she frowns and whacks him upside the head, just like Maria would do to her sons when we were younger.

"No, no, bad boy. No!" Rocco struggled to cover to his face from her whacks.

Marco came into the room finally and once he saw his cousin being smacked everywhere on him he began to laugh. He grabbed my hand and began to pull me away, saying, "It's like I never left."

"Will he be alright," I asked worried. I could still hear his aunt shouting the word no.

"He'll be fine," Marco brushed it off as we climbed a set of stairs. "He probably got what he deserved. Always has."