Chapter 4- Candy Floss

{A/N- Candy Floss is CottonCandy :) }

It's been a month since Hiro became determined to join SFIT. Today is the day your mom visits. Today is the showcase. You walk out to the garage and check on Hiro.

You see him sitting in his computer chair and asleep on the keyboard. His right hand holding a pencil and left resting on a wide ruled notebook, but what you mainly saw was the perfect opportunity to pounce on him like a puma! You tiptoe quietly towards him.

Maybe I shouldn't... yeah of course I should, you thought

"Oh Hiro." You sing.

You see no movement. You take his chair and push it over towards the driveway, then look both ways. The drive way isn't very steep, but there's a bump by the sidewalk that should wake him up. You ready your hands and then push!

You turn the chair so that it faces you the entire time and when You push the chair, his eyes grow larger than they should be. He grips onto the bottom of the chair and holds on for dear life. Once he finally sees the smirk on your face, he shouts, "(Y/N)!"

You form your hands into the shape of a heart right as he hits the bump and goes flying out of the chair. You run over to him, laughing your head off

"You okay, Hiro?" Unable to stop laughing.

No response.

"Hiro?" You beg, "This isn't funny." You gently tap his head. Uh oh. He did knock his head.

Suddenly, you see his eyelids flitter open. "(Y-Y/N)? Is that you?"

You don't answer his question. Instead you punch his shoulder. "You idiot!" You remark.

"Hey, you're the one who pushed me into the street."

You take his hand and pull him and yourself up.

"Gah, I knocked my head really hard."

"Aww. The little baby. Do you need me to kiss it to make it feel better?" You ask. Hiro nods his head rapidly and you take your lips and press them on his temple.

"All better." You announce. "Now come on, everyone is already at SFIT with your microbots. And we have to pick up my mom with Tadashi. So... race you back to Tadashi!" announcing rather loudly then immediately bolting away.

• • •

"Train one five nine from Bloomside has arrived." You hear. You jerk your head off of Hiro's shoulder and wait, searching for your mother's friendly face. Then, you see her. A tall figure with a navy blue polka dotted suitcase walks your way. You drop everything and dash to your mom. You wrap your arms tightly around her and absorbing her warmth.

"Gross." You look up, sniffing, "You smell like train."

You mom just simply rolls her eyes and smiles brightly at you, her pride and joy. You look back at Hiro and Tadashi as they stand there awkwardly just watching. You pull Hiro's hand and he pulls Tadashi's arm and force them into the hug. Wrapping one arm around Hiro's shoulder, he wraps one around you that lands right on the small of your back.

"(Y/N)? There's one last person here with us." You look up at her and see utter seriousness in her eyes.

"Who?" You ask, sternly. Dead serious and furious when you see your father walk up to your mom, put his arm around her, and kiss her cheek.

Something in you just snapped. You couldn't keep calm. After all, you had every right to be mad. You don't speak or gesture, but you do run. Run down the stairs, past the chairs, out the door, and outside.