Chapter 9- Making Peace

"What?" You ask.

"He's gone, he's dead, (Y/N)."

"No, no he's not. He's still here, why would you lie to me?"

"Calm down, (Y/N)." Hiro muttered, intertwining your left hand with his right.

"He's not dead." You shove past Emila and yank your hand free from Hiro's. "Where is he? He's still here!" You shout. "Where the heck is he?!" You hated your father, but you never wanted him dead. Especially now that your mother is gone, baymax is gone, and Tadashi is gone. Him and Emila were the only family you had left.

Emila shook her head at you and let the tears file out of her (y/e/c) eyes. "(Y/N), he's gone."

"No, he's not and don't you dare tell me that again!" You yelled. You had every right to, he was the man whose presence made you boil, but whose death made you into kerosene and a matchstick.

You flipped the house inside-out trying to find him, but you were given no luck. "Damnit!" You shouted, releasing your first curse from your lips.

"(Y/N)?" Hiro questioned.

"What?!" You shout in vexation.

"You can talk to me, I've been through this, too."

"This is the fourth time I've been through this hell in one freaking year! Tadashi, my mom, baymax, now my dad."

"(Y/N) it's okay, I'm here with you, I always will b-"

"I can't be with you."

"What?" Hiro reaches for your hand but hesitates.

"Hiro, I can't be with you. I know we just established our feelings, but I just can't be with anyone right now. I need to figure out what's going on with me. Everyone I've been with is gone, I can't lose you."

"Oh..."

"I'm sorry." You sobbed, wiping away a rebel tear and leaving the house.

You didn't even know why you were sad, you just were. Maybe it was for breaking Hiro's heart or maybe it was for just the past few months.

You couldn't help but notice that his body wasn't in the house, nor was there any trace of blood and damage.

"Emila?" You called.

"Yeah?" You heard her reply and footsteps down the hall, "What's up?" She asked as she walked into the master bedroom, joining you.

"Why isn't there a corpse or blood in the house?"

"I only got his note." She hands the note to you.

You called for Hiro to join you and try to decode the awful handwriting. "I don't know what it is, but I'll take it to the gang."

"Can I join?" You asked, politely.

"No." He replied all too quickly.

"Why not?" You responded, loudly.

"Because I don't want you to get hurt!" He retaliated.

"Hiro, let me go." You pushed.

"Fine, you both can join." He surrenders.

"Thanks." You mumbled.

You looked at Emila and grabbed her hand, mouthing a 'thank you' to her.

"So, he's single... right?" Emila asked.

It took all you had not to say no, but you didn't want to lie to your sister. "Yes, unfortunately." You said that last part under your breath and inaudibly so that she couldn't hear it.

"Sweet." You watch as your twin sidles up to Hiro and engages a conversation.

What have I done?

Uh oh. Trouble in paradise, (Y/N). How ya gonna handle it?

Stay sentimental, my bunnies<3

-your lucky rabbit, cady