Chapter 14- Amnesia

Hiro's tear filled eyes watch you get dragged away. He could do nothing but watch and have his screams be heard by no one but people walking on the street. He got stares and even complaints. No one said anything new once he started crying though. They let him be because they most likely knew how hard it is to have someone you love die.

Hiro strongly believed you were dead. He didn't know what you were injected with or where they took you. He hoped you knew that he'd find you, even if you were dead. Hiro was going to find you if it was the last thing he'd do in his life.

• • •

You awake from the anesthesia, forgetting all the past experiences that lead to you being tied to a cot in someone's basement—at least that's where you believed yourself to be.

"Can I see her please?" You hear, yet think nothing of it. Without a second thought, you close you eyes to fake being asleep. You hear the door creak open and heavy footsteps make the floor creak as well. "(Y/N)? This wasn't my fault. I'm sorry, they won't let me go until I code something. They want me to make a bomb." He takes a deep breath and sighs loudly, "You're here in case I don't do it. Apparently they have some grudge with me. They won't hurt you, at least I hope they don't. I love you, (Y/N) and I'm doing this for you." You feel a restraint on your right wrist loosen and then fall off. Your father then leaves a warm kiss on your forehead.

When you hear the creaks you know he's leaving and when the creaks cease, you know he has left, so you open your eyes. Yes. Your father had loosened the buckle of the restraint, leaving you the power to undo the one on your left wrist. You mentally thanked him and got to unbuckling your left wrist, then your ankles.

"All right we need to get going. The warehouse is on Floral and we are on Pagosa. Let's hit the road. Move it, (Y/L/N)." A man hollers, calling at what you assumed to be your father.

They're leaving.

"What about the girl?" A man calls back.

No no no! Forget about me. I'm not here.

"Screw it. She's as good as dead in the next few minutes. She was just a hostage."

The hell does that mean? Just a hostage? Wow, you think you're special for one minute only to find out you were just a hostage.

You finally undo the last knot on your ankle. You rise from the cot and swing your legs around the side of the cot. Whilst looking around for an exit, you find the creaky door. The second you open it you are knocked on your head, "Gotcha!" A man smirks. You fall to your knees and as the man laughs and leaves you knocked unconscious on the ground, helpless.

• • •

"Thank god I told Baymax to put the tracker on her belt." Hiro mutters, holding his phone in his shaking hands. "Please be okay, Candy Floss." He whispers.

Hiro follows the dot on the screen until he hears a voice. "Hiro!" The voice sounded like yours.

"(Y/N)?" He asks, hope filling his heart. He immediately perks up and runs to the sound.

"Hiro it's me, Emila!"

Hiro's posture returns to his normal slouch. "Oh, hey." He mutters.

"What's wrong babe?" Emila asks, taking his arms and wrapping them against her waist.

"Don't call me 'babe,' Emila." He snaps. Hiro only had one thing on his mind and that was finding you. You always seem to be the one thing on his mind.

"Oh, I just figured that since (Y/N) gets a nickname you should ha-"

"I'm trying to find her right now so could you please just leave me alone." Hiro finally says it. He finally shut her down, and it feels good.

"Fine." Emila scoffs then storms away.

Hiro stops when he reaches the apartment you all were staying in. He figures he should get Baymax. When he opens the door, the scene comes into play. He can't stop his tears. Out of frustration, he kicks the wall. After realizing his mistake, he pulls his foot to his torso and yelps in pain. Of course, Baymax hears his cry and waddles over to Hiro. "What seems to be the trouble?" He asks.

"(Y/N)'s gone!" Hiro drops and put his face to his knees. "If Tadashi were here, he'd know what to do."

"Tadashi and (Y/N) are here." Hiro looks up when he hears a familiar sound.

"Hi I'm Tadashi and this is the... Eighty-fourth test of my robotics project-"

(Y/N) appears on the screen to interrupt him. "Tadashi I gotta go Hiro wants to talk! Bye! See you at supper! Good luck!" She says in one single breath.

"O-okay... Bye?" He replies confusingly.

Hiro smiles, remembering that day.

"Is this on Baymax?" The camera pans up and down. A pair of hands touch the stomach screen and the camera focuses to see (Y/N). "Hey! So chances are if you are seeing thing something bad has happened to someone you care about. I am programming Baymax to have emotional health knowledge after a friend of mine passed away. If it's death please fast forward to the five minute mark. If it's emotional pain, keep watching." (Y/N) smiles brightly. "When a loved one is hurt, don't think the worst. Be sure to keep your head up and smile for them. Keep them in your thoughts. Find friends that will help you and if professional help is needed, then get it. Your loved one would want you to be happy. Miracles happen sometimes."

The video cut and the stomach screen froze at (Y/N)'s smile. Oh, how he adores your smile. "I'll find you." he vows. "I will always find you, (y/n)"