Empire

I woke up feeling disoriented and immediatelly realised that I wasn't alone. Gabriel was peacefully sleeping at my side, his arms holding my waist, his legs entangled with mine. The thing is that if it wasn't so damn hot and if I didn't feel like suffocating, I would've probably enjoyed his embrace. But, since it was fucking hot and since I couldn't breathe normally, I carefully removed myself from next to him and padded to where I knew the bathroom to be. I needed a shower. Coming to think of it, I needed some clothes as well, but that could wait for now.

Walking to the glass encased, huge shower cabin, I slid its door open, stepping inside and turning on the faucets, letting hot water run over my skin. It felt good to let the sticky sweat caused by the added warmth of Gabe's body stuck to mine all night be washed off by the pouring water so I closed my eyes in contentment, throwing my head back and allowing a small sigh to escape me.

"That's exactly my idea of a spectacular view..." His gruff, bedroom voice came from somewhere behind me, making my muscles clench, but I didn't turn around to look at him. I already knew that he'd be gloriously naked and gloriously hard. "Is it just me, or am I being ignored? And if that's the case, then why am I being given the silent treatment, Ms Groves?" My ears registered the sound of his footsteps coming closer to me, my brain trying really hard to stop my body from turning toward him, seeking his warmth and hardness. "Are you ignoring me, Julia?" He whispered into my ear, his chest flush against my back, his hands gripping my hips. A small, satisfied sigh escaped me, my bottom pushing back against his groin. "Hmm. Your body gives you away, baby." His deep rumble vibrated through me, making my toes clench this time.

"Where are my clothes, Mr Shaffer?" His body tensed at the sound of his name, his hands stilling.

"So that's what this is about?" He asked, somehow succeding to recompose himself. "You're mad at me for hiding your clothes?" He was saying it like it was the most absurd thing on the fucking planet. Like I had no fucking right to be mad at that. "Still nothing, huh? You're tougher than I thought, I must give you that. Now let's see what it takes to get a reaction from you." His hands started to slowly travel south of my hips, caressing the tops of my thighs, his hips gently thrusting into my backside, making me bite back my moans. "You're a tough nut to crack, aren't you?" He said when it became obvious that I refused to give in to my body's needs. Gently grazing my ear with his teeth, his hands reached the juncture of my thighs, the tops of his fingers reaching my core, making me shiver, in spite of the hot spray of water pouring over us. "There we go... That's my girl."

A moment of weakness on my part was all it took for him to turn me around in his arms and push us back against the wall behind me. My head fell back on a moan, giving him perfect access to my exposed skin, which he took full advantage of. Crashing his mouth to my neck in a savage, desperate way, Gabriel started kissing, sucking and nibbling his way down to my collarbone and further, finally reaching my breasts and turning his attention to them.

Briefly extending his hand to the shower's control panel and pushing one of the buttons there, he succeded in turning the music on, Jeremih's soft and erotic voice making my head spin. If I didn't know any better, I'd say he had this all thing planned, the fucker. How could you explain the fact that the music was creating the perfect ambiance, otherwise?

One of his hands went to my backside a moment later, gripping tight and making me squeal.

"What was that for?" I panted, my voice filled with lust.

"For not thinking to get on the pill sooner. Now we'll have to take a detour." A detour? Why did he always have to talk in fucking code?

"What do you?..." I was roughly interrupted when he quickly turned me around again, my butt now facing his groin. My breath hitched, an idea of what was next to come infiltrating into my brain. He wouldn't have...