Dreamcatchers part 2

Taylor's POV

Liam, Mason, and I went to the field to talk Brett about Tracy. We watched him practice lacrosse with other boys. I looked at Mason and he was loving it and Liam was a bit disgusted at Brett being shirtless and I was just not interested. "So, he's a werewolf too?" Mason asked Liam. "Yup" Liam said. "This just gets better and better" Mason said and we all waited to talk to Brett. Brett came over and Liam showed Brett a picture of Tracy. "Do you know her?" Liam said. Brett looked at the picture and said, "Cute. But never seen her"

"Could Satomi have turned without you knowing?" I asked Brett. "After the deadpool. Satomi's not exactly doing much recruiting" Brett said. "That's how it works? Alpha werewolves just go around biting people?" Mason asked. "Or you can be born like me and my sister. Satomi took us in after our family died in a fire" Brett said. I looked at Liam he was looking carefully at Tracy's picture. "Guys, I think I just found something" Liam said and I looked over and saw Liam looking at a necklace.

We all went where Stiles, Liam, and I spied on Theo and find the hole where Liam fell in. "Sure you know where you're going?" Brett asked Liam. "I know where I am" Liam said. "So do I. Middle of nowhere" Brett said. I hope they don't fight, I thought. Then Mason fell in a hole. Brett and Liam turned around and Mason said, "Guys?" "Are you okay?" I said "Ya" Mason said. Liam and Brett came over and Mason said, "I think I found it" and rubbed his head. "See the necklace?" Liam asked. Mason got up and started to search for it with his phone flashlight app.

"No, I don't see it" Mason said. Brett helped Mason get out of the hole. "Liam I... I thought you said this was a sinkhole" Mason said and knelled down to the ground and looked at the hole. "It's a hole, what's the difference?" Liam said asn we all knelled down with Mason. "I mean, look at all these handprints and look at all this dirt" Mason said and we all started to touch the dirt. "She didn't fall in here" Brett said. "She was buried" Liam said. "Intense" Mason said.

Liam jumped down the hole and started to finded the necklace to make sure. "Why isn't it here?" Liam said. "She probably came back for it" Brett said and Liam jumped out of the hole. "I don't think this is the one" Liam said "What do you mean?" Brett asked. "It was closer to the bridge. Much closer. This is a different hole" Liam said. "Then who crawled out of this one?" Mason asked and we all looked at each other and no one answered.