Study date?!?!?!

Taylor's POV

The next day I rode with my dad today because Kira was at Scott's house last night.

I got to school with dad and left him right away while he parked the car. I went to find Liam and I found him against his locker with Mason.

"Hey guys" I said and leaned on a locker next to Liam. "Hey" They both said at the same time. "What are you guys doing?" I asked. "Studying for the history test" Liam said and Mason agreed with him.

"You guys know it's tomorrow right?" I said. They both looked up at me and shock their heads. I started to laugh at them and they put their notes away and we all went to class.

First period was going end and then my dad said, "Remember to study for your History test tomorrow" we all nodded and left.

As Liam, Mason, and I went to our second period, Liam stopped me by my wrist. I turned around and said, "What?" "Uhm..... Do you want a study date at my house after school?" Liam asked.

"Sure, then later we could maybe watch a movie?" I said and Liam nodded. And we both went to class.

School ended fast I went home with my dad and will meet up with Liam later on. We came home I went upstairs and stopped and heard Kira say something to Scott about seeing her with his other eyes.

I walked past her room quickly and went to my room. I sat on my bed and started to think what would Scott see with his other eyes on Kira.

I ran downstairs with my backpack and same clothes I wore and went to Liam's house. When I got there I knocked on his door. Liam opened the door and left me in.

We both walked to his room and started to study. I was studying while Liam was just looking at me. "If your just going to stare at me, you're not going to get a good grade on the History test" I said and looked at him.

"I can't study, I have bad notes" Liam said. "Do you want me to help you?" I asked and he nodded. I help him remember mainly every thing we had to know for the test.

Liam and I were done studying after 2 hours and we were both tired. "Movie?" Liam asked and I nodded. We both watch Avengers age of ultron and it was an awesome movie.

We both laid in silence after the movie and I broke the silence and said, "Liam, can you see me with your other eyes?" "Why?" Liam asked.

"I overheard Kira asking Scott to see her with his other eyes and I was curious on what did he see on Kira" I said. We both stood up and Liam went to his other eyes.

Liam's POV

I went to my other eyes and looked at Taylor. I saw a huge fox and it was waving at me. I was shocked at what I saw. The last time I saw the fox and it was about her size. It's now twice as big as her.

"What do you see?" Taylor asked me. Maybe I should talk to Scott about this. "Nothing, I just see the same that I saw at the club, you don't need to worry about anything" I said. "Okay" Taylor said.

Taylor's POV

We both went to his bed and Liam started to play with my hair as I played with my fingers. I moved up and looked at Liam's face. "What?" Liam asked. "How am I so lucky to be with you?" I asked.

"I don't know but nothing is going to get in our way of love" Liam said and I started to laugh a bit.

"That's so cheesy Liam" I said. "I know" Liam said and kissed me.

Liam pulled me closer by my waist and I put my arms around his neck. We pulled away after like 5 minutes and we both cuddled and then fell to sleep.

________________
The photo in the beginning is what Taylor wore.

-Nina