Required reading part 2(Updated)

Taylor's POV

Later on the day I was waiting for Liam for our next class then I saw Liam past by Hayden and he started to smile. "What are you smiling about?" I asked while walking in front of him.

"Nothing, let's go to class" Liam said and dragged me too class. I hate how Liam's acing right now but I just ignored the thought of it.

At the end of school, Liam came up to me and said, "You want to come to my house later?" "What time?" I asked. "7 or 8" Liam said and I just nodded and then he left without a goodbye. I walked home alone because Kira had something else to do and my dad forgot me at school and just left.

I got home and did my homework so I could go the Liam's house when I'm done with my homework. When I was done I told my parents that I was going to Liam's house for a while and they agreed to let me go.

I went to Liam' house and Liam's step-dad said that Liam left couple minutes ago and I was bummed that Liam forgot that I was coming over.

I text where Liam was to Mason and Mason said that Liam was at the club simena to pay Hayden the $200 for something.

I went to the club and went inside. "Is Hayden and some dude name Liam here?" I asked and the guys nodded and pointed at the back of the club.

I went there and I saw them talking to each other about something. I stopped and then I heard, "Close your eyes" and I knew it was Liam's voice right away. "Are you kidding me?" I heard Hayden said.

I saw what they were doing and I saw Hayden closing her eyes and then Liam grabbed a glowstick, and snapped it and then Hayden said, "This is stupid" Liam put the glowstick next to her eyes and said, "Okay. Open them" Hayden did what she was told to do then her eyes were different.

She was one of them. I ran out of the club without anyone knowing and was a bit sad that Liam didn't say anything to me about going to the club.

I went home and just ignore my parents questions like "why am I home early" or like "what happen".

I just changed out of my clothes and went into my pjs and then I went to my bed and threw my face onto my pillow. I had a lot of questions in my head like

Does Liam still love me? Does he care about me? Does he care about our relationship? Or worse did he forget about us?

I tried to ignore those questions but it just couldn't go away. I looked down at my necklace that Liam gave me on our first date and felt upset. I started to fall asleep into my depression as tears fell down my face and tried to forget about everything that happen to today and hope maybe tomorrow will be better then today.

_________________
Awww, Taylor is starting to be jealous and sad.

Comment me what you want to happen to Liam and Taylor on the next chapter and I will choose one or two to put in my next chapter!!! Dead line is next Tuesday!!!
👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆
Thank you for reading and comment me please!

-❤️❤️Nina❤️❤️