Condition terminal part 2

(This is what Taylor wore to the party)

Taylor's POV

The next day Mason invited me and Liam going this party called Sinema. Liam was on his phone texting Scott. "Can you put your phone away for five minutes? Scott can howl if he needs you" Mason said. "I just feel like I should be doing something" Liam said. "You are. You're my wingman tonight. And considering the state of my dating life, I need a wingman, co-pilot, and a really hot flight attendant" Mason said.

"I'm definitely not your hot flight attendant" Liam said. "Okay, yeah, choices are limited, but at least here, you can get drunk" Mason said. "What does that make me?" I asked Mason. "You could be my wing-girl" Mason said and we all went inside the party. When we got inside the party and I was shocked why Mason brought us here.

We saw male strippers and I saw Mason liking everything here and I was just a bit grossed out at the party but I have to do this for Mason. We walked around the place and Liam said, "We don't look old enough to be here" "Neither does he" Mason said and we all looked at Brett with a girl. "So is this club mixed?" I asked Mason "Ish" Mason said.

Liam and I got separated by Mason and just walked around. We both looked at Brett and Mason having fun then Liam started to space out and looked around the place. Then I lost Liam in the crowd and tried to find him but I couldn't. Then I saw Liam and Brett so I went to them. "No, I didn't catch anything" Brett said.

"No one else in here's like us?" Liam said. "I don't know dude. Maybe. It's Beacon Hills. What's the difference" Brett said. "It felt different" Liam said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "It felt off. It felt wrong" Liam said and Brett gave him a pat on the shoulder. I was left alone and couldn't find Liam. Then I heard a crash. I ran where I heard the crash and saw Brett fighting someone.

I took out my sword that was around my waist and helped out Brett. I hit the guy but blocked my attack with something on his arms. He tried to hit me but I dodged it quickly. Then he went after Brett and scratch Brett on the stomach. The dude was going to attack Brett again but then Liam attacked the dude out of nowhere. The guy threw Liam on a table and tried to attack Liam.

Then Scott and Kira came in out of nowhere, Liam looked at Scott and Kira and said, "You're a little late!". Scott started to attack the dude and Kira took out her katana. The guy kicked Scott and Liam out of the way leaving Kira and I. We both started to attack the guy but he blocked everytime we hit him. Then I kicked him and He was going to go to me but Liam grabbed him before he could get to me and threw him to the ground.

Kira and I started to lose control and said something in Japanese and was going to kill the dude until Scott and Liam said, "Kira!" "Taylor!" and grabbed our wrist. I looked at Liam and he gave me worried look and I turned back to normal and saw what I was going to do. "Is everyone okay?" Scott asked and everyone nodded. "We have to get him out of here. Liam, give me a hand" Scott said. Liam let go of me and helped Scott. When they put the dude up, an arrow when through his chest and Liam and Scott dropped him. We all looked up and saw 3 guys in masks.

"Why did you do that?" Scot asked. "His condition was terminal" the surgeon said. "What does that mean?" Scott asked and they all started to walk away. "What does that mean?" Scott said again. They turned around and said "Failure". Sparks went everywhere and then the guys with masks were gone and we all look down at the dead guy.