Time away from Beacon Hills

Taylor's POV

I woke up the next day and went to the bathroom the do my morning routine. After I was done I went downstairs and saw Kira eating breakfast. I sat next to her and ate breakfast too.

"How's it going?" Kira asked. "I don't know." I said. "How's it going with you and Liam?" Kira asked. "Well, we haven't talked or texted each other for a while." I said and Kira nodded.

I was finished with breakfast so I put it in the sink, washed it, and then went to my room. I laid down on the bed and went through my social media.

An hour later, I decided to go outside for fresh air. I changed into (This pic is above or the beginning and its without the things on the right side). I went out of my room and said, "I'm going out for a bit." "Ok" I heard Kira said and I left.

I walked around the block and found a park. I sat on one of the benches and watched the kids play, parents playing with their kids, and couples doing what couples do.

One couple was holding hands and having the time of their lives. I looked down as a tear came down my face, I wiped it away until I heard someone say, "Are you okay?"

I looked up and saw a guy looking at me. "Um... Yeah I'm fine." I said. "May I sit next to you?" The guy said. "Yeah" I said and moved a little for him to sit. "My name is Mason, what's your name?" Mason said.

"My name is Taylor." I said. "Are you from around here?" Mason said. "No, I'm from Beacon Hills, just taking a vacation." I said. We talked for a while until I said, "I should go it's almost getting dark."

"I should take you home, just incase you get kidnapped or anything." Mason said and I nodded. We both walked to the house and I stood on the doorstep and turned around.

"Thank you for taking me home." I said. "No problem, if I didn't you could've gotten kidnapped and something." Mason said. "Bye." I said. "Bye." Mason said and I went inside the house.

I went to my room and took a shower and changed into my pjs and laid on my bed. I thought in my head, Is this the end for me and Liam?  A tear went down my face and the I fell into darkness.

__________________________________

Hey guys it had been a while. I will try to update if I can but since school has started I have been really tired but I will try to update.

Thanks for reading!!!!!

-Nina