Ouroboros part 2

Taylor's POV

We got home and we were doing our own thing and then mom came in my room and said, "Taylor, pack your things, we need to leave me and your dad are worried if you or Kira will kill anyone, we will come back, please pack your things." Mom said and left.

I packed up my things and sat down on my bed. I looked down at my necklace and then I ran to Scott's house.

I got to Scott's house and saw everyone there also Liam and Hayden but they were sleeping. "Hey guys." I said and they said hey back. "What are you doing here?" Scott asked. "I um... want to give this back to Liam." I said and took off my necklace.

"Why?" Scott asked. "I think Kira should tell but I'll just tell you that we leaving, you can ask Kira why we leaving." I said and went to sleeping Liam. I slowly open his hand and put the necklace in his hand and then closed his hand slowly and kissed Liam's forehead and whisper in his ear, "Goodbye Liam."and kissed his forehead again and then I left without saying goodbye to everyone.

I got to my house and it was already raining Scott came over and talked to Kira. I zipped my some things in my bag and went to the kitchen with my parents waiting for Kira.

Kira and Scott came down and we all went outside to mom and dad went inside the car and I went to hug Scott. "Bye Scott." I said. "Bye kiddo." Scott said and I laughed at that and went inside the car waiting for Kira.

Then Kira came in the car and Kira back at Scott as the car started to move. "I hope things get better when we come back." I said and Kira agreed with me.

____________
Sorry for making the story a it confusing so please work with me.

Comment me what you think is going to happen next. It will also be a slow update because I start school next week but I will try to update.

Thank you for reading!!!!!!😊😊

-Nina😊😊😊😊😊