Distance from Beacon Hills

Taylor's POV

"Where are we going Mom?" I asked. "We're going somewhere far enough from Beacon Hills." Mom said and I nodded my head and stared out the window.

After a few hours we came to a random house. "What's this?" I asked. "We going to live here for a while since you both girls have problems with the Kitsune inside of you." Mom said and Kira and I both nodded.

We went inside and started to find rooms. I found a room and went inside. It was a bit a huge room and the bed was against the wall at the end on the right side near the window. I closed the door behind me and started unpacking.

I laid down on the bed and went on my phone and looked at all the photos of me and Liam. I felt tears falling down my face as I stare at all the photos with Liam.

I heard a knock at the door and I saw Kira coming in. "Hey." Kira said. "Hey." I said back. "Are you crying?" Kira asked and I nodded. She sat on the bed and I sat up. "You want to talk about?" Kira said and I nodded.

"I feel stupid." I said and put my knees on my chest. "Why?" Kira said. "I broke up with Liam for the stupidest thing. Liam could be all right be with Hayden also could be kissing her right now." I said (Did anyone watch the parts of Liam and Hayden on teen wolf?).

"You could be over-reacting about Liam and Hayden, Taylor." Kira said (Any scene from teen wolf about Liam and Hayden is not going to be in here.) "Are you sure?" I asked and she nodded.

"You want to eat something?" Kira asked. " No, I just want to lay in my bed and listen to sad music all day." I said and Kira nodded and left the room.

I got up and took a short shower and changed into my pjs and went to bed. I put on my headphones and put on the music by Nightcore- sad song. I kept crying as I kept hearing this song.

I laid down on my bed and dozed off the sleep and hoping that tomorrow or whenever we leave will get better for me.

_________________________________________

This was hard for me write because I feel like I'm Taylor which I'm not. I just hope they can get back together but I can't find out how to do it. Comment me what your prediction is on the next chapter or just some idea. 

Thank you for reading!!!!!

-Nina