Strange frequencies part 2

Taylor's POV

Later on the day, Scott texted me about Hayden being a chimera and is trying to save her for getting killed by the Dread Doctors and that we could catch one of them of something.

We all met up in the boy's locker room, Kira couldn't go because of what happen in The Echien House (I don't know how to spelled it). Scott had a bag but I don't know what's in there and I saw Liam and Hayden blocking one of the door with something.

I was just sitting down on one of the benches feeling nervous. I stood up and went to Scott aand then Lydia came. "Is it me or is Liam not aware of the second part of the plan?" Lydia said.

"I'm still not sure if there's going to be a second part" Scott said. "Or if it's going to work" Lydia said and Scott nodded.

I walked over to the bathroom and saw Liam and Hayden talking and then I heard Hayden said, "By the way, if you get me out of this, I'll forget all about the sixth grade". "Liam?" I asked.

Liam and Hayden turned to my direction and then I said, "Can I talk to you in private please?" Liam came to me and we both went somewhere private. "So, what do you want to talk about?" Liam asked.

"I don't know how to say this?" I said. "What?" Liam asked. "Liam.... let's just take a break" I said. "What do you mean?" Liam asked and stepped closer. "I mean that we should break up.... With all this drama I can't handle be with a boy who could have feeling about someone else" I said

"Is this about Hayden?" Liam asked and I nodded. "Your breaking up with me because of Hayden? You need to know I have no feeling for her" Liam said and was slowly becoming angry.

"Liam, where were you last night? I went to your house last night and you weren't there and texted Mason asking where you were and he told me that you were at sinema. I went there and saw you and Hayden, I know you guys didn't do anything but did you forget that you asked me to come to your house and then you complete stood me up?" I said.

Liam stood in silence. I shook my head and left him alone. I went to Scott and Lydia. I sat down next to Lydia and heard Liam said, "What were you going to do with these?" I turned around and saw Liam holding chains and then heard Scott say, "Brought them just in case"

"In case of what?" Liam asked. "In case we had a chance to catch one of them" Lydia said. "If we can't make the school a fortress, then maybe we can make it a trap" Scott said.

"They're coming for her, doesn't that mean she's the bait?" Liam said and we all looked at Hayden. Liam threw the chains back to the bag. "Liam, we brought her here to protect her" Lydia said trying to calm Liam down.

"And now she's bait" Liam said. "Am I?" Hayden asked. "No. No one's bait. But we can't be bodyguards to everyone every night" Scott said.

"Then why aren't we talking to Stiles' dad? Why aren't we doing something better than hiding in a school?" Liam asked.

"Because we still don't know anything about them or what they want, okay? They're winning and we don't even know what the game is" Scott said.

"What if they come in here and those things don't work? What if you have an asthma attack again? What are you going to do?" Liam said.

"I don't know" Scott said. "This plan sucks!" Liam said. "You got a better one? Kids are dying! And she's next. So, somebody had to do something. Someone has to save everyone. So somebody's got to be the bait!" Scott said

"Guys... I think I night need a little help right now. I forgot my pills. I have a bottle in my locker I can get them, but..." Hayden said. "I'll get them. What's you combination?" Scott said. Scott and Lydia left to go get Hayden's pills.

"Guys, did you hear that?" Liam said. "They're here, aren't they? They're in the school" Hayden said. Liam started to walk forward and said, "Scott? Malia?". Then the door opened and it was The Dread Doctors. "We are on a frequency you can't possibly imagine" One of the doctors said.

They took Liam and Hayden, I tried to help them but they knocked me unconscious and left with Liam and Hayden.

Scott's POV

I was straggled with Kira then I felt pain on my right hand. I scream and saw Mason. "Sorry, Sorry. I was trying to help. Liam said pain... He said it makes you human" Mason said.

"What happened? What are you doing here?" I asked. "I found another Chimera. His name's Corey" Mason said. "Wait. Where's Liam, Hayden and Taylor?" I asked.

Mason and I ran to the boy's locker room and saw Lydia and Malia trying to wake up unconscious Taylor. "They're gone" Lydia said. "Hayden and Liam are gone" Malia said.

Still in love(A Liam Dunbar fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें