•Chapter Two•

After class was over, Liam ran out of the classroom and searched for Scott. He finally found Scott talking to Stiles and Lydia.

"Scott!" He ran towards him and nearly tripped and fell.

"Woah Liam! Calm down. What's wrong?" Scott asked.

"The new girl. She knows about us." Liam said.

Scott looked from Liam to Lydia and Stiles then back to Liam.

"Are you sure? How do you know?" Stiles asked.

"I just do! We need to talk to her." Liam replied.

Lydia gestured to someone.
"Is that her?"

Liam looked to where Lydia was pointing to and saw Reign.

"Yeah. That's her." He said.

"We'll talk to her Liam. Just not now." Scott said.

Liam tried to protest but Scott and Stiles walked away. He looked at Lydia.

"Don't look at me! This is Scott's problem." She said.

Liam sighed.

After school, Liam decided to follow Reign. He followed her all the way to an old abandoned bank.

What is she doing here, he wondered.
He texted Scott.

LIAM: Something's not right. I followed her to an old bank.

SCOTT: Don't do anything. I'm on my way.

Liam put his phone back in his pocket. He sees Reign entering the bank. He waits a few seconds, then does the same. When he's inside, he sees Reign and someone else. This someone else was huge. Reign started to back up a little. The other person grabbed her by the neck and lifted her off the ground.

"This is private property!" The person roared.

Reign struggled to breathe. Liam noticed her hand moving to her pocket. She pulled out a long black whip. Reign wrapped the whip around the persons neck and jerked it forward. The person crashed to the ground. Reign snapped the whip, prepared for the beast to fight back. The huge 'person' got up and let out a loud roar.

"Liam!" Someone whispered.

Liam shot up and turned around.

"Brett!? What are you doing here?" Liam asked.

"Scott told me to meet him here. What are you doing?" Brett asked.
He peered around the corner and saw Reign facing off with the beast.

"Liam! You can't let that girl try to take down that...that thing in there!" Brett said.

"I didn't know what to do!" Liam cried.

Brett rolled his eyes. He wolfed out and ran towards Reign and the beast. He roared at the beast and lunged at him. Reign gasped. The beast flung Brett back. Brett hit the wall and crashed to the floor. The beast turned to Reign. Her eyes widened. The beast spun around and kicked Reign. She flew across the room and landed on Brett. He quickly picked her up and ran over to Liam.

"Here. Make sure she is okay." Brett handed Reign to Liam, then turned back to the beast.

All of a sudden, Scott crashed through the ceiling. He landed on his feet and looked up at the beast. Kira and Liam ran to join them. Scott nodded at Brett and Liam. They looked at the beast and roared. The beast roared back but ran away. Kira looked at Scott.

"Was that supposed to happen?" She asked.

Scott looked as if he didn't know. Then he saw Reign looking at them.

"Reign..." He said.