•Chapter Six•

SCOTT:

Reaching the end of the tunnel, I found a door. I opened it and looked inside. I heard nothing and only saw trash.

This is probably where people live, but yet something tells me I need to keep looking down here.

I walk into the room and see a few more doors on the wall to my left. I walk over to one and I'm about to open when I smell something. A familiar smell.

Reign?

I yank open the door and see Reign laying on the ground. She looks dead. I run over to her and lift her head up. She's still breathing. I felt so relieved. I picked her up and I got us the hell out of there.

Back at my house, I laid her in my bed and called Lydia.

Lydia got here as fast as she could.
"Did you call Brett? Liam? Anyone else?" She asked

I shake my head no.

She walked over to Reign. I can tell she's happy and relieved Reign is alive.

"Scott. She's saying something." Lydia said. I listened closely to what she was saying.

"Deucalion."

I looked at Lydia. She gave me a worried look.

Reign opened her eyes slightly, then they popped open and she screamed a scream that made Lydia drop to the floor.

I ran over to Reign.
"Reign! Calm down! It's us! Shh. You're safe." I said, trying to calm her down.

Lydia looked up at Reign.

Reign stopped screaming and looked at us with tears pouring out of her eyes. I immediately wrapped her up in a hug. She was breathing heavily. She pulled back and looked at us.

"Take me to Brett and Liam." She demanded.