•Chapter Eleven•

"RUN!"

Scott's glass shattering howl didn't phase Deucalion one bit, not even his allies.

"Oh Scott. Haven't you learned anything? Your pack will rise, only to fall when one has been beaten."

That's all we heard before Brett took my hand and we ran like hell. We came upon a safe area where Deucalion and his pack wouldn't find us.

"I'm going back." Brett said as he turned to leave. I grabbed his arm and yanked him back.

"No! It's too dangerous. Did you see those guys!?" I snapped.

"I have to go back. Scott needs me." Brett argued.

"Brett, please!" I pleaded, looking into his eyes.

He cupped my face and gave me a much needed kiss. He looked at me with his gorgeous eyes.

"I'll be back. I promise." With that, he ran back to help Scott.

Tears escaped my eyes.
"BRETT!" I sobbed.

Seeing what those beasts did to Liam and Kira made me fear them even more. I was surprised Liam and Kira even survived. That seemed to piss Scott off even more. Going after Liam and even Kira, Scott might rip Deucalion's head right off his body.

"REIGN!?"

I shot up from where I had sat down and saw Stiles. I ran to Stiles, sobbing hysterically.

"Are they still in there?" I asked between sobs.

Stiles brushed my hair back and wiped away my tears.

"Yeah, but they will be okay Reign. They're soldiers of the supernatural. Everyone will be okay. I promise!" Stiles said while wrapping me in hug.

"I wish people would stop promising me things." I cried out.

Stiles didn't say anything. We just stood in the field Brett had brought me to.
After what seemed like hours, Stiles suggested we go back and see what's happening.

When we got to the abandoned warehouse the fight was in, my vision blurred with tears as I saw the sight of the whole scene.

Scott was on the floor by Kira, both were bloody and bruised severely, but they'd both heal in time. Brett was standing up, wiping away his own blood. I let out a sob of relief that he was okay. I ran into his arms. He let out a sound. I knew he was in pain, but he wrapped me up in a hug anyway. I was so happy that everyone was okay. Everyone.

Liam!

I pulled back from Brett and looked around the room.

"Liam...?" I called out. I frantically started to search the warehouse.

"Liam!?" I yelled out. Tears were escaping my eyes. Where was he?

I ran over to Scott and grabbed him by his shirt collar with strength I didn't know I had. He groaned in pain.

"Where the hell is Liam?" I yelled at him. Brett tried pulling me back but I shrugged him off.

"They took him." Scott spat out blood and looked at me.

I didn't process what he had said. I couldn't.

"They took Liam."