•Chapter Five•

*Another month later*

BRETT:

It's been another long month. I'm going out of my mind. Reign's been missing for almost two months. It's like I can't function properly. I haven't heard her voice in a long time...I haven't seen that angel in disguise as the devil. I miss her so freaking much. Stiles doesn't know if we'll ever find her. I still have hope. She's out there somewhere.

LIAM:

I sit on the edge of my bed holding a picture of Reign and I. It was taken three months ago at the first lacrosse game of the season. That was probably our most normal day. I noticed a teardrop on the picture. I quickly wiped my eyes and sighed. I grabbed my phone and dialed Reign's number, just to hear her voicemail. Just to hear her voice another time...

Hey! It's Reign! Leave a message.

I hung up, struggling to keep it together.

I hear a knock at my door and I look up. I see Mason standing there looking concerned.

"You okay?" He asks.

I nodded, wiping my face of tears. He walked over and sat by me.

"Liam. You're not the only one going through this. Reign made a huge impact on a lot of people in the month she was here." Mason said.

I rolled my eyes.

"If you're referring to Brett, don't." I snapped.

Mason sighed.
"Look man. I miss her too. There's still hope." He replied.

I didn't answer. I just stared at the picture in silence.

Mason got up and left.

That's when I lost it.

SCOTT:

After researching the woods, I ended up on the outskirts of Beacon Hills. Turning around to head back, I spotted something we hadn't seen before.

I walked over to it to get a closer look. It was some sort of hatch that led underground. I lifted up the hatch, peering into the darkness. I turned my phone's flashlight on and headed down the metal ladder attached to the wall of the pit.

Then I descended into the darkness.