Chapter One .

August P.O.V

"You should just drink a couple drinks with a nigga like me. You probably go insane with a nigga like me." I was in the studio, singing in the booth. I looked up to see YN coming in with Marcus, our son. They sat on the sofa, waiting on me.

"Let's just party 'till we can't ain't no loving me. And I'm the one to blame ain't no loving me. So don't come looking for love!"

"Alright, Aug! We'll pick this up tomorrow." My music producer, Mike, said. I hung my headphones up and walked out.

"Hey baby." YN got up and kissed me. "You sounded good." She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Thanks babe. You look bad as hell today." I bit my bottom lip, putting my forehead against hers. She was wearing a blue, tight dress but it wasn't too tight.

"Oo, thank you." She blushed as she let down her arms to grab my hands. "Ready to go? Me and Marcus are starving. Right Mar'?" YN turned her head to Marcus. After the studio, we planned to go out and get something to eat.

"Yes !" Marcus whined. "Can we leave daddy ?"

"Yeah, can we leave daddy?" YN looked at me and bit her bottom lip.

"Lead the way ma." I winked at her. She smiled and walked out the door, Marcus following her. I looked down and watched her ass bounce in her dress. I breathed out. "Damn." I mumbled.

LATER

We were at a pizzeria, eating outside. Marcus and I got a slice of pizza and YN got some pasta.

"Mommy, can I have some?" Marcus look at her plate with sauce on his face.

"Okay. Hold up." She smiled and got a napkin to wipe the sauce off. "Just like your daddy."

"What?" I asked , making a face with my mouth full of food. I swallowed it.

"You eat like a pig, August. YN curled the pasta on her fork and fed it to Marcus.

"You just mad because you got that plain pasta." I wiped my mouth with a napkin.

"Who mad?" She looked at me. "This pasta mad good." She fed on her pasta.

"Yeah, daddy!" Marcus agreed. I playfully rolled my eyes at her.

"You first album coming out soon, baby." She smiled and clapped.

"Yup." I smiled and sat up a little in my chair.

"And then you gon be on tour and on stage and Ima be in the front row twerking." She started twerking a little in her chair.

I laughe. "Nah, Ima bring you on stage and you gon sing with me."

"Oh my god !" She smiled and giggled.

"We gon be turnt on stage, baby." My smile got bigger. "Then you can dance with me." I started dancing.

"August shuffle." She laughed at me.

"Don't hate on the shuffle babe."

"Daddy , you can't dance." Marcus was eating YN's pasta.

"Boy, who told you you can take my pasta?" She looked at Marcus.

"You wasn't eating it though, ma." He smiled.

"He's right." I said.

"Because I was too busy talking to my sexy boyfriend." She leaned forward with her forearms on the table.

"I'm sexy, huh?" I got close to her face.

"Mhm." She smirked.

"It's nothing compare to your fine ass." She smiled and kissed me twice.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too."

"Guys, you forgetting about someone." Marcus scrunched his eyebrows.

We both laughed.

"We love you too Marcus." I smiled at him.

MOMENTS LATER

We was walking to the car. It's a Callidac. I was holding YN's hand and watching Marcus walk in front of us.

"Babe, can you take a picture for me?" YN asked.

"Yeah." I agreed. "Marcus hold up." Marcus turned around and walked toward us.

She started to walk in front of Marcus and I. I quickly started taking pictures.

"August, I'm not ready!" She looked at me.

"But I want to take off-guards so I could laugh at them later." I said as I continue to take the pictures.

"Forget it." She took her phone. "Wasting my damn storage with your childish ass." She opened up her phone to look at the pictures. "Oh wait, these are nice." She smiled and we walked.

"See. You gotta trust the photographer."

"I wanna see." Marcus announced. I picked him up and he leaned over to looked at the phone. "Mommy you so pretty."

"Aw thanks baby." She kissed him on his cheek.

I put Marcus down. "I ain't get no types of loving for taking them pictures." I looked at her.

She kissed me on my lips and I brought her body close to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and added her tongue. "Such a freak." I smirked to myself.

"Uh, forgetting I'm here again." Marcus said, looking at us.

I pulled away. "Stay cock-blocking." I jokily mumbled. YN hit my chest.

"Come here Mar'. Marcus ran into her arms and she picked him up. She started walking ahead. "Keep up, August baby!"

I looked down at YN's ass again and watched it bounce in her dress. "Got damn." I dragged out and licked my lips. I got out of my daze and started to catch up with them.

LATER THAT NIGHT

YN and I fell on top of the bed in our bedroom, kissing. I started to kiss her neck and she giggled. I then looked at her face.

"Baby..." She said softly.

"Yeah?"

"I'm so proud of you. You've accomplished a lot these past two years."

"I did it for you. Marcus. Ma. And Mel." I rolled my lips when I said my brother's name.

"I know, babe. I miss him too." I looked away. She moved my face to look at her again. "But he's proud of you too babe. He's watching you. You know, he always got you." I cracked a small smile. "I love you."

"I love you too, YN. So fucking much." She smiled and I kissed her. She reached her hands around my neck. This is one of the best decisions I ever made. This is just the beginning of our new chapter.