11 | OLD FOES

I LAUGHED at the joke that Hunter had just told me. "Okay, I get it Hunter. I will be just a minute. I have to check on Trip." I told him. We were just fooling around in the kitchen. He kept telling this bad jokes, that were quite funny. 

"Don't take to long, love." He said to me. I laughed, shaking my head. 

"Are you that desperate for my company?" I joked. Hunter just shrugged at me. 

"Maybe." He said to me, before chuckling. 

"I will return, don't worry." I told him, walking out. I was going to take another step, when I almost step on a toy car. I looked up to see Mack with a control. I glared at him. "What is this?" I asked him, picking up the car. I was amused by it. 

"I wanted to show it to your dad, to see it will convince me to work on Lola." He explained to me. 

"Does it fly?" I asked him.

"No, it doesn't fly. Fitz asked the same question." Mack said to me.

"You have to make it fly, if you want to convince him; but this is a good starter." I told him, passing the toy car to him. 

"What's up between you and Hunter?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes, continue walking. "You didn't answer." He yelled down the hall. 

"Fuck off Mack." I told him over my shoulder, flipping him off. I continue walking to the Bus. I walked to the living room, smiling at Trip and Jemma. "Hey, Triplett. Feeling better?" I joked. Trip chuckled at me.

"Yeah, I fell better." He told me. 

"You just need a week of rest." Jemma said to him. She send me a smile.

"Where is that in the SHIELD hand book?" Trip asked. Jemma rolled her eyes, while I laughed.

"Be careful, you can open you wound again." Jemma told him, while he put on his shirt.  "How was he like?" Jemma asked. 

"The guy was out of his damn mind." Trip said. I saw Skye coming. "Hey, Skye." He said, trying to cover up the fact that they were talking about her dad.

"Were you talking about my dad?" Skye asked. I sighed, looking at her sadly.

"We were."I told her, putting my arm around her shoulder. She send me an unamused expression.

"I just came to say, that we all have to be in the cargo hold in five." Skye said to us. "All this is messed up," Skye said. 

"Ward, the Obelisk, Skye's dad, the city." I mentioned. 

"It is all messed up. I just have this feeling that something bad is going to happen." Skye said to us. 

"Like someone getting shot? Because I already got that covered. You can lose that vibe." Trip told her. I smiled at him. I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Very funny Trip." I said, smirking at him. 

"That's right, no more negative from now on." Jemma said, knocking on the table.

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

I stood next to Hunter and Jemma. Trip was behind me. The whole team of SHIELD agents were here too. "HYDRA is on the move. It has the Obelisk, and an expert who knows how to use it." My dad told us.

"Use it how?" Hunter asked. 

"From what we have discovered, there is something really powerful inside. A weapon." My dad explained.