20 | MANLY DISPUTES AND A RESCUE PLAN

I CRASHED INTO the floor along with another body. I groan as I felt the wind being knocked out of me. I turned to look at the cause of my weight. "Damn it Skye, I didn't know you were heavy." I sighed, pushing her off me. Skye looked at with wide eyes.

"Addison?" She asked me, with a mixture of confusion and excitement on her voice. 

"Who else would jump in the middle of a teleportation to save your sorry ass?" I asked her. Skye laughed, standing up. She helped me stand up too. I dusted myself up, looking at our surrounding. "Wow, no wonder you didn't want to come back to our shitty base." I told her.

"It wasn't like that." Skye said to me. "You shouldn't had jumped."

"And what, wait till you come back? Hell no," I told her. "We are sisters remember?" I told her with a small smile. "We look after each other."

"Daisy," I heard a woman yelled. Skye pushed me behind a pillar, checking that I couldn't been seen. "I was so worry about you. What did they do to you?" The woman asked her. I looked at the reflection of an asian woman that had scars on her face.

"They didn't do a thing, mom. They are SHIELD. They are my friends, my team." Skye told her.

"Well, what matters is that you are safe with us. Where's Lincoln?" The woman asked her. Skye shook her head. "Did SHIELD took him?"

"No, they didn't." Skye told her. The woman was hiding something, and my gut was telling me that she was trouble. A flash a blue light appeared, revealing the teleporter with a gash in his head. He looked dizzy. "Gordon, where's Lincoln?" Skye asked him.

"HYDRA got him. I tried, but there were too many." Gordon answered.

"I predicted this." A familiar voice said from the other side of the pillar. Raina's eyes fell on me. I motioned her to stay quiet. Surprinsly, she did not told anyone. "And I predicted Lincoln future. The only one that can safe him is Skye, and another person. However, she is a mutant not an inhuman." Raina explained.

"Who?" Skye asked.

"We both know her. She isn't here though." Raina explained, looking at anything but me.

"Who?" Skye's mother asked her.

"Daisy's sister." Raina said. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "We don't have much time."

"No, I'm not risking losing my daughter again." Skye's mother said.

"So, you're leaving Lincoln to die? He was there in the first place because he wanted to protect me." Skye told the women who I supposed was her biological mom.

"I will not fight with you over it. It is settled." Jiaying told them. Skye sighed, while she watched her mother walk away. I looked at Skye from behind the pillar. She nodded at me, and I came out of my hidden spot.

"That's your biological?" I asked her. Skye nodded at me. "And, I'm guessing Daisy is your real name." I told her.

"Yeah," Skye sighed. "There's a lot to explain. Plus, we can't let Lincoln die. He was there because he wanted to make sure I was alright with my dad."

"I might know a way to find out." I told her. I patted my pocket, trying to find my phone; but I couldn't find it. I stopped, coming up with another idea. I knew that I wasn't confident with my new telepathic powers, but at least I could try them. "I just need to sit down, be someone where quiet. I can't be disturbed." I explained to her, remembering what Professor-X used to say when we he was making a bond with someone.

"I might know a place." Skye said.

"I will keep and eye on Jiaying. You contact SHIELD." Raina told us. I nodded while Skye took my hand, leading me away. I watched my surroundings as we walked. There were mountains around us, and the building resembled the ones of ancient China.