14 | THE RETURN OF LADY SIF

I PUNCHED JAMES in the face before doing a backflip. I moved to the side, avoiding a kick to my face. I turned around, trying to elbowing in the face. He took my arm, twisting it over so that I was now held by him. "You have to try harder." He whispered in my ear. He had his hair tighten in a pony tail.

"I'm trying, and I know I can kick your ass." I told him. He was facing my back. I laughed, shaking my head. "Tell me what I did wrong?" I asked him, curious.

"You got to be faster, and don't think of what you are specting. It has to come natural." James mumbled in my ear. I felt my heart race at the close proximity. "You want to try it again?" He asked me.

"Alright, bring it on." I told him. He let me go with a smirk in his face. "Why the smirk?" I asked curious. He shrugged at me.

"You have a lot of determination." He said to me.

"I think those are one of my best threats." I told him, getting a fighting position.

"No, I think so. You have better ones." He said to me, sending me high kick.

"Then which is?" I teased him. I jumped over him, using my momentum to thrown to the floor. I was over him. He couldn't get me off me.

"I'm debating between your looks or your fighting skills." He said. I narrowed the space between each other.

"They are both deadly." I told him proudly. James shook his head before flipping us over. This time I was the one trapped. He was impossible to move. "I let my walls down didn't I?" I asked him. We were sweating like crazy from hours of training.

"You did, and you never let your guard down." He said. I smirked at him, coming closer to his face. He looked down at my lips, meeting my eyes again. I smirked as I knelt him in the gut. I pulled him off me standing up.

"Who was the one who let his guard down?" I asked him with a raised eye brown. James was laying in the floor, chuckling at me.

"Smart move." He said to me. I laughed, looking at him curious. "Did you use that on purpose?" He asked me. I winked at him.

"Maybe," I told innocently. "I actually surprised that you got that distracted." I told him, helping him up. He looked down at me.

"Why will it surprise you?" He asked me. This guys is killing me with his mysterious attitude. He was really close to me.

"I don't know." I answered him. I smirked at him. We just stayed quiet acknowleging each other. Then my phone rang, making me jump. I sighed, walking towards my phone. I passed James a towel and a water. I looked at the called ID.

"Who is it?" He asked me.

"Fitz," I told him. James nodded drying off the sweat with the towel. "Hello?" I said.

"Your dad is looking for you, and he doesn't know how to contact you since he doesn't have a phone with a privet line like I do. He was even going to track down The Winter Solider." He said. 

"Okay, tell him that I called you by a public phone and that I will be on my way." I told Fitz. "Thanks a tone Fizzy."

"No, problem." He said before hanging up. I turned to look at James. He nodded at me.

"Guess training is over. They need me right now. I will give you a call later." I told him.

"Be safe." James said. I send him another wink.

"I'm always save." I told him.

"Didn't seemed like it when I helped you out." James said. I turned to look at him.