25 | RESCUE MORSE

I OPENED THE door to my dad's office, just to see Jemma talking to my dad and May. James and Hunter were right behind me. "Agent May, there has been gunfire. Skye's mother has been shot, maybe by Gonzales. I'm afraid it's going to get worse." Jemma explained. I walked further into the room, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Do you know why?" My dad asked confused.

"I don't know." Jemma said, looking at both of them.

"What if I saw it coming? What if what I just dream just happened?" I asked both of my closest friend. James looked more confused than Hunter.

"Maybe it has something to do with you powers." Hunter said thinking. I nodded, listening to him. "Maybe, you connected with Gonzales in some weird way." Hunter added, looking at me.

"Then, if what he says it's true; then they don't know what really happen." James whispered, looking towards May and my dad.

"Then, I will tell them myself." I told him, as I approached the two of them. "I know what happen." I spoke, catching my dad's and May's attention. "I can't explain it right now, but if I'm correct then it was no accident. Skye is in danger as well as other inhumans." I told them.

"What do you mean in danger?" May asked me. I looked at her with an ensure expression. I did not know how to explain what I seen nor how. I heard this thing happening to Professor X, but not me.

"I can't exactly explain it, but they are in danger and we have to do something. I'm not letting Skye get hurt," I told them. "And neither Lincoln."

"She has a theory." James said, jumping into the conversation.

"What theory?" May asked. "Addison, tell us." She ordered, looking at me.

I sighed, looking at her with an unsure expression on my face. "Jiaying killed Gonzales. It's part of her plan. I can't exactly explain it, but she does." I told then. My dad looked at me, before nodding.

"May get Morse and get the team to leave the place." He told May. May left the room, leaving us three and my dad. "Addison," My dad started, but Jemma's face appeared again.

"Sir, there has been expositions, and it's us shooting." Jemma explained.

"Hold your fire," I told her, coming closer to the computer. "You shouldn't be exploding things." I told her.

"Well, it isn't us. I don't know who it's doing it." Jemma told me.

"Then do find out." I ordered her, before leaving the room. An idea popped into my head as I walked down the endless halls of the base. If I was able to create a link to Jiaying. This way I have a possibility to find her next step.

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒‏

"I'm confident that Lincoln will fight with us as well. He is convince that SHIELD is the threat. That's the truth for everyone. Your plan worked. They are all wiling to fight because SHIELD attacked. What about your daughter?"

"I'm hopeful she will do the right thing. I have gone great lengths to ensure it." Saying comes closer to me. "I'm so sorry." She said before I felt immense pain surging through my body.

I let out a painful scream as I looked around the living room. I took deep breath before standing up. I walked around the room. James came running to the room for the second time today. "What's wrong?" He asked me.

"We have to get Skye. Jiaying is going to start a war. I found why she shot herself; she wants Skye on her team." I told him, getting my leather jacket from the sofa. I stopped in front of James. "You coming, right?" I asked him.