15 | FAMILY DISPUTES

I PACED AROUND my room. I haven't been able to find Hunter this morning, which just made me worry even more. I walked out, looking for Fitz. I had stopped many times Jemma asking for Hunter, but nobody seemed to had seen him since last night. It was really stressing me out. As if I haven't had enough with Skye controlling her powers. 

"Bobbi," I called her out, when I saw her down the hall. She approached me with a curious face. 

"Have you seen Hunter?" I asked her. I saw her eyes flinch for a second. 

"No, I haven't seen him. He is some where in the building." She said, getting ready to walk away. I knew she was lying. Nat taught me enough tricks to find out, and even though she was a good spy; she couldn't go pass me. 

"I have," I told her calmly, narrowing my eyes at her. "Why so rushed to end the conversation?" I asked her. This caught her off guard. I gave her a satisfied smirk. 

"I don't know what you are talking about." She said. 

"What did you do with Hunter?" I asked her, clenching my jaw. 

"I wouldn't do anything to him for gods sake." She told me. 

"I will just figured it out myself. You might be a badass spy, but I'm smarter." I whispered to her. Bobbi stiffen at me. I walked away, leaving her behind me. I remembered the day that I found Bobbi and Mack talking about contacting someone. It wouldn't had been HYDRA because she had already infiltrated. If it wasn't HYDRA, then who? The question burned in my head as I continue walking. I walked into my dad's office, noticing no one was there. 

I looked around the room. Did you manage to get the blue prints from the base? Bobbi said to Mack. I paced around the room slowly, checking every detail. Then a red car caught my eye. It was a gift from Mack to my dad. "What a cocidence." I mumbled, picking up the car. I threw it to the floor. The car cracked slightly. "Opps," I said, smirking. I knelt down next to it. I picked it up, looking it. "I guess we are talking a trip to my room Lola." I told myself. When I stood up, I saw my dad walked in with May. 

"She is acting as everything will go back to normal." May said. They both stopped in their tracks when they noticed me. I guessed they were talking about Skye. "What're you doing here?" She asked me. 

"I was just looking for you two." I lied. "Where you talking about Skye?" I asked them. May nodded at me, looking suspicious. 

"She has to be put on the index list." My dad said. 

"Index list? Are you kidding me?" I asked him. "You still have that thing?" I said surprised. "I thought we agree that it was a shitty idea. Anyone could get their hands on it, and cause trouble." I told them. 

"And you have to be in there too." My dad said. I felt my lungs tighten. I took a unctuous step back. "It goes for both of you. No exceptions."

"Phil," May said to him. 

"You do also have to go through a phycological pass. It is protocol." My dad sighed.

"Fuck the protocol. You can't put me in the index. What if the government finds out? What if HYDRA finds out?" I snapped at them. The mentioning of HYDRA got their attention. "I have enough people trying to kill me. I don't need more." I told them. 

"The phycologist is someone you can trust." My dad said. May and him shared a look. They both knew him, but I didn't. I wasn't planning on telling all my problems to someone I didn't know, or trust. I was fine keeping things to myself, even if they hurt. 

"There is no where in hell I will do that." I told them, looking both in the eye. "I'm not talking about my feeling. I just don't." 

"It is just a test, analysis we all have to go through."