24 | JIANYING'S PLAN

JAMES PARKED THE car in front of the base. I got out, while James grabbed my bags. As I opened the door, I prepared myself for the questions of my friends. When we walked in, all agent took their guns out and aimed it at us. I looked at James confused. James started at them blankly.

"Put your hands were I can see them." An agent said to me. I rolled my eyes, not following the action. "I said..."

"I heard you. I'm Addison Coulson. Now, your weapons down. I just came from saving the damn world and all I want right now is to rest and see my friends." I told them glaring at them. "Alright, look boys. My dad wouldn't be too happy when he sees me being shot at when I'm still healing. I just came back from fighting an evil robot, with the Avengers. Now, let me be in peace fore just one second." I yelled at them.

"Why did you bought him?" An agent asked. I looked at him confused. "Why did you bought the Winter Soldier with you?" The agent repeated.

"He works with me. Now, move or you will be sorry." I told him. The agent didn't move which made me lose my patience. "Fine, then I guess we will have to do the hard way." I told him. I pushed the guns out of their hands with my force field. I pushed them against the wall while me and James walked passed them. When I knew we were away from them, I stopped. I felt myself get light headed, and took a hold of James's metal arm.

"You okay?" James asked me. I took deep breath, gaining somewhat my strength. I nodded at him. "You shouldn't have use your powers."

"I had too. They weren't leaving me alone." I told him. I heard my name being called. I turned around I saw Skye running towards me. She engulfed me in a tight hug, causing me to flinch since my wound was still healing. I pulled away, looking at her.

"You look like hell." Skye said, making me smile. "We saw the news, and there was no way to contact you neither. We thought that.." Skye said before I stopped her.

"I'm fine. I was just busy that's all." I told her. "How is Hunter?" I asked her, but before she could answer another voice spoke.

"You bloody idiot. I hate you so much right now." Hunter yelled down the hall, making a few agents turn their heads. I looked at him with a small smile. "No calls! We thought you were dead. I thought you were dead. Do you know how worry I was? I thought I lost you." He said, coming closer to me. I looked at him, smirking at the fact that I caused him such burden. "You bloody idiot." He mumbled, facing me. Before he could say anything more, I kissed him. I felt him relax as I kissed him. I pulled away, looking at him. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said. He pulled me to another kiss by taking me from back of my neck. I felt my cheeks heat up as I knew people were watching. I pulled away, still looking at him. "Now, I bet I have to explain everything to my dad. We catch on what we left of later." I whispered to him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. I turned to face James. "You stay with them. Those new agents pissed me off. If they try something, you are more than allowed to knock some sense into them." I told him before walking towards my dad's office.

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒‏‏

"What I suggest is that I will remain director of SHIELD, and will work under the advice of you." I heard my dad say as I entered the room. I noticed that my presence was not been yet discovered, so I stayed quiet as the two men spoke."This way we will have an underground base, and a boat." My dad explained.