CHAPTER 2: new pov, its stacys. So still the same title pf Warped Love,

**STACYS POV WOOOOO*
----------------------------------------------
*zzzzzz* WHAT?!
I fell off my bed because of my dog, Sheba.
"Really?! " she had an odd look, as if she was trying to tell me something.
"OH MY GOSH TODAY IS WARPED TOUR!!" I threw a dog treat to her as a thanks for waking me up.
I first got dressed, I put on a PTV shirt, a Collide With The Sky one, and black jeans. I then did my hair, and then makeup.
I looked in the mirror to do the finish touches, I was slightly tall, had red teased hair, scene makeup, skinny, REALLY PRETTY, (welcome Stacy Cx and don't deny it. You are really pretty, -Sean)
I laughed as I grabbed my bag and left the house.
I arrived at the parking lot of warped tour. I anxiously get out of my car, and race to the line to get in. As I'm walking a girl is on a skate board and she skates in front of me, literally almost hitting me. "Woah, watch out!" She just smirked at me and gave me a peace sign. That's a little rude.. Wonder if I'll see her later through out the day.

I finally got into the line, and as time goes by, I quietly hum songs or thing about that odd girl that almost hit me. I won't let that get to me. I'm just so happy that I'm finally at warped tour!! Finally going to see my role models, my inspirations!! They'll be like from 100 to 2 feet away from me!!! I grow a really big grin as I'm in the line.
"Here we go!! " I say to myself as I walk into the gates of warped.