CHAPTER 4: WHO THE hElL ARE YOU.

Okay. I've already added 3 parts. Here's 4, it's because SOMEONE wants me to. *cough* Stacy *cough*
----------------------------------------------
**stacys POV **

After 21 Pilots, I walked to the tiny slither of shade I could find, I sat down. The grass was dead and dry.. It hurt my bum. Cx
I open my bag and pull out a water bottle. I take a few drinks, and I start to lean to my back, almost fully laying down..
Sure enough, I accidentally lay onto someone's lap, I slightly gasp as I
jump up.
ITS THAT GIRL. THE ONE THAT ALMOST RAN INTO ME ON THAT BOARD!!
"Who the hell are you?!" I don't know why, but I felt mad, like seeing her was a bad thing.
She retorted, "I'm your worst nightmare."
That made me like grunt/growl.
"Fine. Fine. Im Sara, sometimes Sean. And some people call me Smile. There. Now who are you?"
I hesitate, but then I go with it. "Stacy, or Edan. " we both kind of calmed down, now that i can see her, she has bright blue hair, black eyes, shes really pale, and you can tell by the darkness around her eyes that she rarely sleeps. Shes kinda like a gothic lady princess. But had an eerie style to her.
I think we might be friends. But its hard to tell.
----------------------------------------------
**Saras pov **

I keep thinking her name over... Stacy.... Her voice is comforting, like as if I can skype with her for 6 hours straight. And i wouldn't be able to stop laughing.
I finally apologise for almost hitting her on my board,
She sighed, "its okay.. I just didn't see it coming. And i was so excited to finally be at warped." We both smile,
We finally started getting along, and it turns out we both came to see the sane bands.
We spent at least 10 minutes laughing and talking and joking around.
I go to look at the map and see when one of the band I wanted to see was going to play.
Stacy leaned in to see as well.
The map displayed on shark stage at this time.
Shark Stage: Metro Station: 10:00
I gasp and slightly shout, "METRO IS GOING TO BE ON IN HALF AN HOUR!!"
Stacy gasped as well.
I jump up, and grab Stacy's hand and pull her up as well, I start running still holding onto her hand. And we run as fast as we can towards the shark stage.