CHAPTER 8: Onstage?!

**Stacys pov***

She kept pulling me, we finally arrived at the Monster Stage,
I thought we were going to stop, but she actually tightened her grip and kept pulling me! Through a crowed?!
We finally got the the front of the stage,
It was a band ive never heard of.
But then they ended,
Next was 4 guys walking out onstage. He seemed familiar, but i couldn't recognise any of them,

I look over to Sara and shes almost speechless!!
She surely knew them, her hands were out and she was to tears!!
I was surprised at the sight of her being so happy!!

Next thing i hear is a song i did know. Raised By Wolves. So Sara os drop dead in love with Falling in Reverse?
I put my arms around her shoulders, and i can hear her screaming every single lyric at the top of her lungs!
She really likes this band!!!

I just had to
I lifted her up on my shoulders, and she screamed with joy,!!
It seemed to get Ryan's attention, thats good! I hope he talks to her, it would mean the world to see her meeting her favourite band.

After they finish their first song, Ryan walks up to Ronnie and whispers to him. Ronnie walks up to us, and he grabs her hand helping her to the stage!!!!
I cant believe it!!!!! Ronnie freaking Radke actually noticed her!!!?
She then begged him to let me on stage, and he did let me!! Once i got on the stage Ronnie walked up to the mic and said, "HELLO PAMONA!!" And the crowd cheered,
Sara and I walked to the back of the stage: expecting that this is just a free backstage pass.
But then Jacky followed us, and he pulled us back to the front,

"SO, I WANT YOU ALL TO MEET THESE TWO LOVELY PEOPLE!!! " Ronnie looked at us.
Sara, sobbing, managed to say her name.
I said mine after,
"OKAY MEET SARA AND STACYYYY!!!" The crowd cheered.
Sara whispered to Ronnie something.
I couldnt hear,
She then walked to the mic, and breathed in,
"H-hello.. I came here, first by myself. And i brought a letter to give to Ronnie..." She gulped, "but somethings changed.. So im going to say it outloud...

(SLIGHT TRIGGER..?)

Falling in Reverse was my everything before i came here.. Still is for the most part.. I was alone.. Depressed.. Had bad anxiety.. " she paused " ... Suicidal.....
And then i found the band Falling In Reverse, your music helped me through some dark nights.. I would be able to blast your music as loud as i can.. And stop listening until i was numb, and that helped me not to pick up a blade to feel numb..."
I can tell she was getting really nervous. "But then i came here.. And i almost rammed into a girl while on my board... And then she kinda laid onto my lap without realising.. And then we talked.. And became friends.. And then we actually met Trace from Metro Station! And he started to talk to Stacy making it seem like she loved me... And.. She... Found my week old scars... And she didnt care. She made me feel like i was worth something, " she took a deep breath "and now.." She glanced at me and Ronnie, "i have two reasons to live."

The crowed roared,
I had tears in my eyes, and i couldnt really see....

??!
Sara put a hand on the back of my head.. And she started kissing me!!?
It felt really passionate, our eyes were closed,
Again
We were connected once again..
I had put my hands on her cheeks,

We heard a faint shout in the crowd, "EW YOURE GAYS!!"
Ronnie looked at him and he shouted back, "THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH GAYS!!!!" Sara flipped him off with her other hand.

We finally separated and we see Ronnie pull out his phone,
He dialled a number,
And a deep voice answered, "Hello?"
R: "Andy?"
A: "Yah"
R: "Andy,... I love you.."
A: "??!"

You could hear a faint sob, i think it was Andy!!
The crowd once again cheered.
Ronnie walked up to Sara, and he took off his famous denim vest.. And he put it on Sara!!!
???!!!!?!
She fell to her knees sobbing, i kneel to her aid and she puts her arms around me.
She whispered, "i......"