CHAPTER 3: WARPED TOUR WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AN: THE PICTURE IS AN ACTUAL PICTURE I TOOK OF WARPED WHEM I WENT TO THE PAMONA ONE ON JUNE 9!!!

**sara's pov**

"Woah, who was that girl, I almost hit her. " I say as I laugh, "I didn't know what to say. Whatever, "
I skate to the front of the line and I found away to merge into it so I didn't have to wait that long a** time.
I already smelt the dirt and dust blowing through that land.
"Here we go!!" I shout triumphantly as I throw a fist into the air.
It wasn't my fist, I grabbed a random strangers hand and kinda jerked their hand into the air. I laugh as they smack me across the face.
"A**hole." They say stern and angrily,
I just laugh and run off.
The first band I see performing was HandGuns. Never heard of them, but they were good.
I see everyone jumping and head banging, it was amazing.
This actually was my first time at Warped tour, but I've done research and watched the series Warped Roadies. (THAT TV SERIES IS AN AMAZING SERIES WHY DID THEY HAVE TO CANCLE. WHYYYYY. COME BACK AND LOVE MEEEEEE!!!)
I walk up to the first merch tent I see. It was Hoods Up Brand, (HOODS UP PLEASE SPONSOR ME I LOVE YOUR CLOTHING!!! Cx jk sempai will never notice me ;0;) I look at their clothes and I continue walking.
Man it's amazing. Bands playing left and right, merch stands everywhere, so many people, can I just. Like. Hug. Them. All? .
------------------------------------------
**stacys POV**

I breathe in.. "I can already smell the fate of people passing out due to heat. " I laugh as I continue on, my heart was racing, this was my first time, but I know a lot about warped.
I start my day by going to a stand where you pay like 3 dollars and you can use neon body paint, I used bright neon green and blue and put like football war paint stripes under my eyes. I then walk away and look around.
"So many people.." I mumble.
I can see like hundreds of people, all body types, heights, races, from tall to short, big to bony, black to Mexican to white, (VIC NOTICE ME YOU ADORABLE PILE OF MEXICAN TACOS) happy, to awkward.
I run as fast as I can to the first band I see. It was Twenty One Pilots!! I jump with all the other fans singing the lyrics. Today will be a great day!!