CHAPTER 14: Triggering

(KINDA BAD TRIGGER WARNINGS!!! USE THIS TIME TO LEAVE IF YOU WOULD LIKE. AND IM SORRY IF THIS WILL TRIGGER YOU!! PLEASE DONT HURT YOUR BEAUTIFUL AND PRECIOUS SKIN BECAUSE OF ME ;0;)

**saras pov**

Its been like 3 hours and were still talking.
I feel like I can tell him anything.

"Im sorry... You dont have to.. But can i see your scars? " he looked like he was scared to ask.
And that question made my heart sink to my stomach.
But i first pulled my sleeves back slowly, revealing straight and neat ladder scars going up my wrists, they were thin but got really big and deep as it went down to my elbows.
And then i lifted his big shirt and pulled up my shorts, this time revealing many random fluffy and ugly scars everywhere. Some were still fresh, red and fluffy from my ugly and bubbles of fat infested skin.
I hate my body.

I looked at him with my teary and blurry vision,
And he looked so sad, it hurt me so much to see him sad because of my ugly body....

He gave me an 'its okay?' Look as he slowly and softly grabbed my wrists, he then exammened them and then he leaned down and kissed the scars.
I flinched at him doing so.
And he kept kissing them, his soft, big, and beautiful lips gently pressing onto my bumpy, 'thin', and nasty arms.

He must feel disgusted doing that.

He looked at me with such lust and passion.

He leaned over and started kissing me. But not on my cheek this time....
I didnt expect him to do that, and my body was stiff and seemed dead.

No ones ever looked so sad to see my scars, they typically call me 'ugly' or 'attention whore' whenever they see them.
The only other person that seemed to care was Stacy...
I really missed her..
I loved her so much!
But of course who wouldnt want Jaime over me...
Hes all adorable and im terrifying..

Now i was really sad,

And I started to kiss back!!!??!?!
No.
I realised what i was doing, and i pushed his out of my face,
He gave me a worried look and i closed my eyes,
When i opened them i realised i was being cradled my Ronnie.
His shirt was soaked. I must have been crying..

"What happened..?" I didnt want to hear what happened. But i pushed thise words passed my teeth.

"You ran to the corner and started to hit your head with your fists, and then you started to cry..
I tried to calm you down put you punched me in the jaw and then bit me like an animal..."

My eyes widened at my ugly stupidity. And i looked at Ronnie..
His mouht was bleeding and he had 4 really smal and not bad puncture wounds, probably because i filed my K-9s' to be sharp like a dog.
A beast. Like me.

I kept crying and he put my head into his chest.

I love Ronnie.. But that wont conpare to my absolute fire burning passionate care and live for Stacy.
No doubt.
I want to find her, but im scared to..

(Woah. Bad chapter. :c based off my mood right now, i just want to to comforted my someone, i want to be able to bury my head into their chest and think about a certain someone..

Anyway, im sorry, but this is drama, and good stories have drama.. Right?
If you want, please comment what you want me to do next!! I have to idea for what to do, and i need help.
Anyway! Have a good one guys.. Stay gay! ⚢⚣⚤⚥⚦⚧♡