•Part Eleven•

People have been asking me whether or not the angel and demon names I have on here are factual, if Zophiel actually is "God's Spy," and the answer is yes. All the angel and Demon names that you will see in this story are all correct, what I will tell you they are the angel or demon of is also all correct and factual. It is all true, I didn't make it up myself. You can google them all if you wish, and you will find exactly what you've read here, I did my research. So enough of me defending my angel and demon names,

Alright. Silly me, I guess it was a little early for me to do a contest since I only have 1,000+ reads so . . We'll try that some other time, maybe around chapter thirty.

This chapter is basically Devon grieving over Mara, so sorry if you're kind of bored, but I couldn't leave this out because Devon couldn't just be okay with Mara's death, I mean she was her best friend so she needs to grieve. Don't worry, Harry is present; he helps her with everything, even Gemma says some kind words. I know everyone's like "Damn, where's Michael And Zophiel? Where is the action?" Don't worry, it's coming. Hell is coming for Devon and Harry and the boys, which are being brought back in. They haven't been around for a few chapters but they're back now, so yes; Hell is coming.

So Get Ready.

So guys. I felt really awkward writing this chapter. But I did It for you guys, because I love you so. But it was really really awkward . .

-Hailey xx

-Devon's Point Of View.-

Not a light was on in Harry's flat as we pulled up. Harry's flat, having being the highest up in the complex, meant having a long climb of stairs, because Harry informed me the elevators had conveniently broken the week before. I was exhausted and heartsick and I really did not want to climb fifty flights of steps. Harry, having sensed my inner conflict, walked over to me. He swiftly knocked my feet out from under me and had me in his arms before I could even think to protest. Though I wouldn't have protested, I was too tired to think straight, I wouldn't have been able to come up with a coherent argument.

"You smell nice," I muttered burrowing my head farther into his chest. I felt his chest rumble and heard a slight chuckle escape his lips as he carried me.

"So do you," I didn't see his smile but I could hear it.

"Niall . . ." I muttered, nearly half unconscious.

"Taken care of, go to sleep." He muttered to me. I felt his curls lightly brush my forehead as he kissed my forehead. No sooner than he had brought up his suggestion, I fell asleep in his arms.

***

I pulled my arm closer to my body, wrapping myself even tighter into the warm comforter that smelled of Harry. I poked my head out from under the covers, expecting to see light bursting from his windows, but instead I saw the bright full moon; hung high in the sky. My eyes adjusted to the darkness of Harry's room as I searched it for him, though I came up empty. The only sign that Harry had ever even entered his room was his battered up white converse; which sat by the door that led out of the room., and his black wool jacket that was slung over the bed post in front of me. The spot beside me which Harry usually occupied was empty, not even a wrinkle to signify he had laid there that night before. I scratched my head as I sat up, vaguely I wondered how long I had been to sleep, it must have been a while since I fell asleep to the moon and woke up to it as well.

I threw the covers off my body and departed from Harry's bed. A sigh escaped my lips as I moved my shoulder incorrectly. Though Harry had popped it back into place before he brought me back to his flat, it still hurt undeniably. I wasn't surprised when I entered the bathroom to see dark, ugly bruises forming along the arm Michael had grabbed. I slowly put my own petite hands to the bruises and my fingers fit exactly, only the marks had been a little longer. I cringed as I wondered what Harry would do when he saw them; though he probably already had seen them, because I found myself wearing Harry's Teenage Runaway shirt, and I certainly hadn't put it on myself. I looked like I had seen a ghost as I stared at myself in the mirror. You could nearly see my ribcage now; the weeks without Harry having taken their effect. My hair as clumped through with knots, and the bruises under my eyes had taken a blackish tent.

I peeled my clothes off of my sticky skin and turned the shower on. When I was positive it was warm enough for me, I stepped in. I felt my muscles soon relax as the hot water stung my skin. I scrubbed my scalp vigorously with Strawberry scented shampoo I had found in there, and I did the same with conditioner. I scrubbed my body raw with the body wash that was on the sill; I wanted to get Michael's touch off my body, and I wanted to get Mara's smell off of me as well.

The thought of Mara made my eyes sting, but I held the tears back. I wondered if anyone had found her yet, I wondered if Tyler had found out yet, I wondered how her parents were going to handle it.

I stared blindly at the tiles in the shower until the water ran cold. Numbly, I shut the water off and stepped out of the shower, wrapping a blue towel around me that I hadn't remembered bringing in. I quickly dried off, pulling Harry's Teenage Runaway shirt back over my head, inhaling the scent of him as it came down over my body. It looked like a dress on me, with the hem of the shirt just reaching the middle of my thighs. I had to pull the sleeves up to my elbows so I could have proper use of my hands, but the sleeves just kept sliding back down, so I gave up all together.

I trudged back into Harry's room, the pitch blackness surprising me. I realized I had forgotten to turn the light on. I began to feel my way around his room, looking for the light switch. I finally found it, after nearly tripping over my own feet twice. I flipped the switch and light filled the room, nearly blinding me as it did. I stared around the room, out of boredom and decided to go find Harry.

I opened the door and immediately heard voices carrying from downstairs, a feminine voice spoke at first, and then an all too familiar voice quickly followed.

"Give her time Harry; she's been through a lot. Let her sleep." The girl voice said, it sounded familiar.

"She's been asleep for nearly fifteen hours Gemma." His voice sounded husky deep, and extremely frustrated with his sister.

"Like I said Harry, she's been through a lot. She's tired, she needs sleep. From the sounds of it, she hasn't had decent sleep in weeks." She went silent and I figured there was a sisterly gesture going on that I couldn't see.

"And neither have you," She said then a little quieter.

I heard Harry snort as he responded with; "I'm fine Gemma. Seriously."

I heard a sigh and something slam shut and I figured their conversation was over. I immediately felt bad for eavesdropping on their obviously private conversation, even if it was about me. I walked down the hallway, bumping into a few things as I went and I heard Harry's throaty chuckle as I ran into the end table with a loud groan.

"Need help walking, babe?" He spoke quietly from the living room, but I heard it.

"No," I grumbled but my actions contradicted my words as I tripped over someone's shoe and hurtled to the floor. I closed my eyes, waiting for the hurtful impact but what I had anticipated never came; instead I felt a pair of warm, large hands encircle my arms and pull me back up before I even had a chance to touch the ground. I looked up to meet beautiful green eyes staring back into mine.

"Well," He chuckled, "I was honestly joking about you needing help walking, but maybe I was right." His grin stretched across his face.

"I'm fine." He let go of my arms and grinned as he looked me up and down; I blushed when I remembered I was only wearing his shirt, and that it only came down to the middle of my thighs. He chuckled again as he took a step towards me. I took a step back at the lust in his eyes. He took another step towards me and I took another step back.

"Really, Love?" His voice was husky as he spoke lowly to me.

He closed in one me and I bumped into the wall. There was no escape. Realizing this, he grinned and licked his pink lips and I watched in fascination. He tilted my head back against the wall; he began to kiss my neck, sucking lightly in places then blowing over it, causing Goosebumps to form.

"Harry-" A rather loud, embarrassing sigh escaped my lips.

"Jump." He instructed me, and I did so. He pushed us even more into the wall if that were even possible. He was just raising his shirt above my head when we were interrupted.

"Really, as much as I would love to let you guys make sweet love to each other here in the hallway, I can't because we don't want little Haz/Dev babies running around any time soon." At Gemma's comment Harry let me down and I blushed furtively. Though the look on Gemma's face told me she thought this was all very funny.

Harry let out the most teenage boy groan I had ever heard.

"Gemmmmmma!" He groaned, and I chuckled a little bit. Never had Harry seemed more human to me than he did at this second, glaring at his older sister with a flush in his cheeks. Even a fallen angel could get embarrassed by his older sister.

"Don't 'Gemma me Harold Edward Styles." Gemma cocked her hands on her hips as I tried to hide a giggle that so desperately wanted to escape my lips.

"Whatever," Harry grumbled and turned to leave. I sent him a terrified glance. What if I said something stupid and Gemma decided she didn't like me anymore? Harry smiled at my horrified expression.

You'll be fine babe, Gemma already likes you, His voice popped into my head.

What do I do? What do I talk about? I replied back. Harry's eye brows crinkled in frustration as he thought for a second.

Just talk about nail polish . . . or something. Just do whatever it is that you girls do. I'll be in the shower.

And with that thought, Harry smiled at me and left the room.

Gemma and I stood there awkwardly for a few seconds. Gemma suddenly sent a big smile my way, relieving all the pressure I had felt just moments before.

"So," She smiled warmly at me, "What do you want to know?"

"Harry's exes. How many?" I blurted out; I was just as shocked by my outburst as Gemma was.

"Harry hasn't ever really had a serious girlfriend, just flings." She began. "Oh lord, I'm making my baby bother sound like a manwhore." She put her back against the wall and slid down to the floor and I followed suit.

"How do you know these things?" I asked her, "I thought Harry was forbidden to see you."

She thought for a moment before answering. "Yes, he was." She grinned. "But I wasn't forbidden to see him. I've practically lived with him for some time."

"He told me he never saw you again," I muttered confused.

"Yes, he was being careful. Protective little kid. I don't know when he grew up on me. Now it's him protecting me." She sounded very proud of Harry, a big smile prodding around her face.

"I took everything from him." I heard myself whisper, and Gemma turned and looked at me, shock on her face.

"Devon . . . oh Devon. You didn't know Harry before. He was so stubborn and angry all the time; he'd pick fights with random people almost as if he wanted to get hurt, though he never did. But then he met you . . . and he smiled more, laughed more, and talked more. He stopped fighting, you don't know the effect you have on my brother, but I do. And so do the boys. He may have lost everything because he loves you, but he gained something much more important than anything he had before you." She stopped for a breath, and I'm sure my jaw was to the floor.

"He gained love." She said, still looking at me. "He found someone who can look at him and see all the evil and flaws in him, but love him just the same. And that's more important than anything in the world." She finished, staring at the wall. I stared at my feet, counting my toes over and over again to keep from crying.

"I love him Gemma, I really do." I muttered and I thought she hadn't heard me.

"I know you do cupcake. I know." She smiled at me and I stared at her incredulously.

"Did you just call me cupcake?"

"I did." She nodded, and I busted out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Harry asked as he came out of the bathroom, towel hung low around his waist; low enough that I could see his 'V' line and he wasn't leaving much to my imagination. The water dripped down his chest and soaked into the towel, I was finding it very hard to breathe, or think any coherent thoughts.

"Jesus Harry! Have mercy on her poor soul!" Gemma shrieked, pulling my face into her shoulder.

"Okay, I'm confused." Harry chuckled.

"You walk out of the bathroom, nothing but a towel on your body, a very loose towel may I add, in front of your girlfriend. What would you do if she did that to you?" Gemma chuckled, and my head snapped up as something hit the floor. I was astonished to see Harry had dropped his phone.

"You okay?" I asked him and he stared at me. He looked me up and down, as he did an hour before, his eyes lingering on my bare thighs.

"I-uh-yeah, fine." He stuttered, still looking at my legs.

Just then, my phone started ringing. I reached into my bra and pulled it out, ignoring Harry's hungry stares as I saw the caller ID was Tyler.

"Who is it?" Harry asked, but I quickly shushed him and answered the call. I noticed that Harry had walked into his room, probably to get dressed and Gemma had grabbed her car keys, probably heading to the local pub.

"Ty?" I spoke to into the phone and was immediately welcomed by his frantic voice.

"Devon . . . they found Mara." I heard Michaels voice on the other end, he sounded like he was going to cry. Although UI already knew what he was about to tell me, I asked anyway.

"Is she okay?" My voice was shaking, I heard him sigh on the other end.

"They found her in an alley; her neck was snapped." He really was crying. Even though I already knew what had happened, it was like I was watching it all over again, hearing her neck snap all over again. My knees gave out from under me, no longer holding my weight up. I heard Tyler frantically shout my name through the phone as I didn't respond to him, but it soon went away.

I rolled into a ball and began to cry. I felt my heart break into a million pieces as I finally realized what I had been trying to block out all day. Mara was dead. She would never call me again, or text me or talk about a cute guy to me. This was worse than leaving Harry, because Death was a final thing. There was no coming back from it. Death was like the last page to the very last book. There are no more books to wait for, their story is done; finished and there's nothing more to ever wait for because everything is over. It was like the last three or four completely blank pages at the end of every book I could never figure out the purpose of. As if the author could have written more but decided not to; so they left ghost pages. Mara could have lived a lot longer than she did, there were many blank pages at the end of her book.

I felt Harry wrap his arms around me protectively. He held me close to him, singing a song I couldn't quite hear. He whispered calming words to me as I begged God to make it all go away.

***

I woke up in Harry's bed again, my head felt as if it were stuffed with cotton balls. I sighed as I felt his warm arms tighten a little more around me, it made me feel better; knowing he would never let me go.

There were things that I had tried to ignore earlier, like Michael and Zophiel and Mara being dead, but I realized with dread that I couldn't ignore them forever. I had to except the fact that this was all very real, and that I was in drastic danger.

As if Harry had sensed my thoughts, his arms around me tightened.

-Harry's Point Of View.-

I tightened my arms around her when I felt her begin to shake. I expected her to have another freak out as she had the night before, but she was breathing calmly, in and out so I didn't disturb her.

Last night had been horrible. It was hard for me to see Devon in that state; mourning over someone like that. It broke my heart when she pleaded with God, sobbing asking him to give Mara back to her but he didn't, and he never would. But I couldn't tell her that, I couldn't cause her anymore pain.

We sat out in the hallway for most of the night; only entering my room when she was finally asleep. I don't know why I gave her her own room; she never used it.

At first it was tears, millions of tears that came from her eyes like a dam had broken inside her, and then came the sobs. The heartbroken sobs that came from her soul; they sounded so sad and broken, I quietly wondered if I had sounded like that when Gemma had held me. Then the tears stopped as if the dam had been emptied, and all that came out of her body were small sobs, ones that shook her body to the core.

She turned around and looked at me; she thought I was asleep so I kept my eyes closed and breathed evenly. I had hundreds of years to practice fake sleep, and I was the master at it. She played with the curls that rested on my forehead for a few minutes, and then finally she leaned down and kissed me on the lips lightly.

"I don't know what you did to me Harry, but thank-you. I love you so much," She muttered, and I had to fight off the smile that was playing on my lips. She then lay back down, snuggling into my body, wrapping my arms around her more tightly.

"I love you, Harry." She muttered in my ear. I stayed awake until her breaths became slow and even, and then I fell asleep myself.

***

"Harry, wake up!" Gemma's voice interrupted my dreams and I nearly lashed out and smacked her before I stopped myself, she'd kick my ass.

"Bloody hell Gemma! What in the hell is it that you want at seven in the morning?" I groaned into my pillow and I heard her chuckle.

"Morning? It's nearly three in the afternoon." She stated and I jolted out of bed, preparing to wake up Devon but she wasn't there.

"Where is Devon?" I looked around the room to find everything that belonged to her gone. For a moment, it felt as if she had left me all over again.

"She had to go to Mara's funeral." Gemma stated, and I looked up at her.

"Why didn't she wake me up?" I heard the anger rising in my voice.

"She left you a note," Gemma nodded over to the end table and I saw a white piece of paper. I grabbed for it. When I opened it, I saw Devon's unfamiliar handwriting and a couple familiar looking tear drops.

Harry,

Mara's funeral is today. I'll be back soon; I know you don't like me going anywhere by myself so I took Niall with me. I didn't want to wake you, you looked so peaceful sleeping and I overheard Gemma say you hadn't gotten any decent sleep. So sleep babe, I'll be home soon.

Love, Devon <3

I felt a little better reading her note. I looked up at Gemma.

"This is your fault." I grumbled as I walked past her and into the bathroom.

"What? How is this my fault?" She trailed along behind me.

"She wanted me to get some sleep." I yelled at her, not meaning too.

"Is that such a bad thing?" She muttered not looking at me.

"Gemma, I'm sorry. I just didn't want her to face this without me. You didn't see her last night; you didn't hold her in the hallway for hours as she cried. I just wanted to be there for her." I tilted my head back against the mirror.

"She's brave, she can handle it."

"It's three; she should be home by now." I stared at the celling.

"On her way, Niall just texted." Gemma replied, and then she left the room. I pulled on a my Hipster Please sweater and some dark jeans. I slipped on my scruffy Converse. I remember Gemma yelling at me for destroying them myself.

"Harry! Why are you destroying your own shoes like that?!" She sounded outraged as I threw a shoe down the road.

"Builds character," I had replied to her as I threw the other one.

I found myself getting nervous as I waited for Devon. Michael or Zophiel or both could find her; and I had faith in Niall and his abilities to protect her, but I didn't fully trust anyone but myself. I sat down on the couch and turned the TV on; trying to concentrate on anything that wasn't Devon's safety, but it wasn't working. I stood up when the door opened, and no sooner than I was on my feet did a blond head throw herself in my arms. She was crying again, I could feel her little body shake.

She pulled away from me and blinked away her tears and forced a small smile on her face. She was wearing a black eyelet summer dress; it clung to her in all the right places. It stopped in three fourths of the way down her thighs so it was short, but not short enough that I wouldn't want any guys looking at her. Her hair was now curled, a style I had never seen on her before but it worked well. She must have been wearing waterproof mascara and eyeliner, because her make-up didn't look a hair out of place. She was wearing stiletto heels that were at least three inches tall, but I was still taller than her. She still had to turn her head up to meet my eyes.

"I'm amazed. How did you walk around in those and not die?" I grinned at her and a smile appeared on her little face.

"Actually, I didn't. I fell twice and Niall caught me the third time." I then noticed the grass stains on her knees and I chuckled.

"How are you?" I asked her as I pulled her to me, her head rested just below my chin.

"I've been better. " She muttered honestly as I embraced her.

Just then, Niall walked through the door, along with three other very excited looking boys. Louis followed Niall and squeezed Devon in a death grip, as he smiled and laughed but I saw the haunting look in his eyes. Mara had meant something to him, and she was now gone. That wasn't something he was going to get over easily.

"Zayn, Liam meet Devon. " Louis smiled, holding Devon's hand out to them. Zayn took it first and pulled her into a hug, and she giggled as he tugged on a curl.

"Hey, I want to hug her too!" Liam groaned as Zayn laughed and handed her over. After a quick hug and giggle with Liam, Devon found her way back to my side, her hand gripping mine tightly.

"I'm going to go change," She spoke aloud and we all nodded. She kissed my lips lightly and walked off in the direction of my room, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor as she went.

"She's sweet." Liam looked up at me and I felt myself smile.

"I know." I smiled.

"How'd she do?" I turned and looked a Niall.

"She clung to my arm the whole time, she barely cried though." He looked back at me. That made some sense; she had long cried herself out.

I heard her drop something and she cursed loudly and I grinned.

"Does she always do that?" Zayn asked and I started laughing.

"Oh yes, she always does." I sat down on the couch and grabbed the remote. I started surfing through channels when Louis sat beside me. His body was stiff beside mine, stiff and it didn't radiate that usual warmness it had.

"What's on your mind?" I asked him, and he turned and looked at me.

"It's Mara." He sounded sad.

I saw in his eyes that losing her was hurting him; in the short time they had known each other, Louis had come to love her. I couldn't even begin to imagine losing Devon.

"I'm sorry." Was all I could say, I never knew what to say in situations like this.

"Devon seems to be handling it really well," He commented and I nearly snorted. Yeah, if you call crying for hours on end handling it well.

"She isn't." I said staring at the TV screen.

"Yeah, I know." Just then, Devon came back into the room, her just recently curled hair was now up in a messy bun; my favorite hair style she could ever wear, she had on a pair of my boxer shorts and my Ramones T-shirt. I watched her face heat up as the guys looked at her, but I loved it. I loved it when she wore my clothes.

"What?" She asked as we all stared at her.

"We're just not used to seeing a female in Harold's clothes. He's very reserved." Louis chuckled and I smacked him in the back of his head. I looked over to see Devon biting her lip and I quickly looked away.

Devon came over and sat down in my lap, curling into a ball with her head on my chest.

"I'm tired," She muttered.

"I'm not," I laughed.

"When did you actually wake up?" She asked me.

"Ten." I lied automatically.

"Liar." She called me out.

"I know." I whispered to her softy.

-Devon's Point of View.-

Mara's funeral was just about as awful as I thought it was going to be. Her parents were there, her mum on her knees sobbing and crying while her dad tried to console her mum; though it wasn't working out to well because he was a wreck himself.

Tyler had been there, but he didn't look at me once. I felt as if he knew I was involved, like he knew it was my fault; he couldn't stand to look at me. I accepted the fact, because I understood it. From his point of view, I wouldn't have been able to look at me either.

Niall had been there with me; I gripped his arm for dear life because I was afraid if I let go I would fall to my knees like Mrs. Delacroix had. Niall had wrapped his arm around my shoulder so he could keep me close; I knew even though there was no immediate threat in the area, he was still looking for one, just like Harry would have.

The viewing of Mara before she was put under was even worse; Mr. and Mrs. Delacroix asked me and Tyler to sit in the front with them, in the family assembly where her aunt's uncles and cousins were; I knew them all and they all knew me. They had become my family after my dad died, so Mara's death hit us all hard. Uncle James sat beside me and held my hand, while Niall held the other. I thought I was doing well in hiding my grief, but everyone else must have seen it somewhere in my expression.

People were allowed to look at her; say their finally goodbye though I couldn't bring myself to. I couldn't bring myself to say goodbye to my best friend. Because this goodbye was different, this wasn't a 'Goodbye, see you in a few minutes' or 'Goodbye, see you in school tomorrow,' No, this Goodbye was different. 'Goodbye, I'll hopefully see you in seventy years give or take, granted you're in heaven and it actually exists, I have to hold onto the hope because I can't deal with never seeing you again.' That was this goodbye. It was final, and once I muttered the word it made everything real; and I couldn't handle real just yet.

After the viewing, we watched them put her underground, and then it was over. Mara's death party had lasted all of forty-five minutes, when I would grieve over her for the rest of my life. I didn't understand how you could only grieve for someone an hour and then move on with your life. Apparently funerals were meant to give the family some kind of closure, but I wasn't getting any closure in watching my best friend being put underground, and hearing people I knew didn't give a damn about Mara cry and pretend to grieve for an hour when they didn't give a crap about Mara or what happened to her, wasn't giving me closure either.

"This is fucking bullshit." Niall muttered beside me as we sat in the pew, and I turned and looked at him, surprised.

"What is?" I whispered back.

"Half of this room doesn't even know who Mara is, and yet they pretend they do for the attention." He sounded angry for my benefit; I couldn't find the strength to feel angry anymore, sadness was consuming me.

"That's humans nowadays Niall." I muttered back to him, and he squeezed my hand.

"I can assure you Devon; she's in a fantastic place. It may suck for angels and stuff, but they treat their souls pretty well. Mara's probably up their getting a mani-pedi or something." Despite myself, I smiled at Niall's comment. If there was a mani-pedi station up there, Mara was there.

The rest of the ceremony went by fast, and soon Niall was practically carrying me over to his car, funerals were exhausting. I couldn't wait to get home, I couldn't wait to feel Harry's arms around me. I was staring out the window at a stoplight when I noticed someone was watching us. It reminded me of the first night in Harry's house, the stranger watching me outside the window.

"Niall," I nudged him, and he turned to look at me, tapping his finger on the steering wheel.

"Yeah?" His accent was laced with Irish and I wondered how long he had been in Ireland. So close but so far away from England.

"Don't look, but there is someone standing by the stop sign and he's watching me-us whatever he's watching, and he kind of looks like a guy who was watching me when I first moved into Harry's flat." Niall looked anyway and he glared. His glare was scary; I wouldn't have wanted it turned on me.

"Devon there isn't anyone there." Niall spoke to me and I turned around and stared at the stop sign, the man who was watching me was still there. Tall, black hair laced with grey, solid black eyes and a creepy grin. He locked eyes with me and I gasped as I stared into his eyes. They were so black you couldn't make out the pupils in them as they stared me down, and they were soulless.

"Niall, he's right there!"

Just then, the light turned green and Niall floored it.

"I saw him," Niall said as we speed off, "But he could hear every word you were saying, so I couldn't let him know I saw him."

"What is he?" I noticed I said what instead of whom.

"That's what I call a demon." Niall said meekly, I could tell that meant something very bad.

-Harry's Point Of View.-

I could tell that the curled up ball of beautiful on my lap was thinking of something that was bothering her, because she had stopped humming to herself. The whole flat had gone quiet, Louis watching the news, Niall and Liam looking at something on the computer and Zayn staring at his phone, Devon's humming was the only thing I had to entertain me and it had stopped randomly.

"What's on your mind, babe?" I whispered in her ear low enough for only her to hear. She shifted slightly on my lap so that she could turn her icy blue eyes unto me. They took my breath away for a second, as they always did as she stared at me.

"I . . . I'll tell you when everyone leaves, I don't want to freak you all out." She muttered to me, and I was beginning to nod when Louis turned and looked at us.

"Trust me love, there isn't anything that you're going to tell us that we haven't already heard in our lives.

She looked over at Louis and I could physically see her gulp. She bit her lip and cracked her thumbs as she stared at Louis. She then turned and looked at Niall; I saw a quiet conversation pass through them as he slowly nodded to her.

"Today," She began, "Niall and I were on our way here and we stopped at a stoplight;" She continued, "it was actually a really long stoplight now that I think about it. But anyways we were sitting there when I noticed some guy watching me. It wasn't Michael, he looked exceptionally older than all of you; he had black hair laced with some gray and he just had this . . . evil sense to him. I can't explain it. Evil just rolled off of him in waves."

She turned and looked at me with fear in her eyes and I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist, assuring her that I was with her, though I felt my hands curl into a ball at the thought of him watching her.

"Sounds like Abaddon, he's a demon." She shivered at my words, I held her tighter.

"Michael's friends with him. Angels don't know that though. It's forbidden for an angel to be associated with a demon." Zayn's voice rang out and I turned and looked at him, and Devon did as well.

"What's he the demon of?" By the sound of Devon's voice I could tell she wasn't really sure she wanted to know.

"He isn't exactly a demon of something; he's just a demon." Zayn was trying to avoid the subject of what his name meant.

"What's his name mean?" Devon pried, and I could see the reluctance in Zayn's eyes.

"Abbadon a Hebrew root word. It means 'To Destroy.'" He answered her, and I heard her quietly whimper.

"Well that's convenient. He's friends with Michael, and Michael wants to destroy me." She spoke, and five heads went in her direction. (A/N: Ha-ha, direction . . . sorry :D )

"We won't let him touch you." Zayn spoke furtively.

"I sure as hell won't let him near you." Niall spoke around a pie of chips he had shoved into his mouth.

"Really, you'll be fine." Liam spoke.

"I'm superman, Devon, NEVER FEAR!" Louis suddenly shouted beside her and she jumped a little bit but she giggled.

"I'd die before I let anything happen to you Devon," I spoke to her and she turned her head over to me. All the boys were in the room and everyone was watching but it felt like we were alone.

"You are mine, and I will protect you until my very last breath. Always remember that." She straddled my and kissed me then, she slipped her tongue into my mouth and it nearly startled me, I was the one who did that. My hands found her hips as I kissed her, completely forgetting that everyone was here.

"Yeah, okay; I'm leaving." Someone who sounded like Niall spoke but I paid no attention.

"Let the lovebirds work out their sexual issues." Louis cooed, getting off the couch beside me. I took one hand off of Devon's hip to flip Louis off and I heard him laugh.

A few minutes after intensely making out, I stood up off the couch, lifting us both up. She wrapped her legs around my body and hooked her ankles on my back. My lips left hers as they found her sweet spot on her neck, she moaned my name softly, her hands fisting in my curls and I had to hold back a groan. We bumped into a few things along the way to my bedroom but we finally made it. I placed her on my bed and she giggled as I took my shirt off. I climbed onto the bed, back on top of her. I stared at her for a few seconds and I smiled at her.

"You are so beautiful. You know that?" My voice was deep and she shivered at the sound of it.

"So I've been told," She murmured and grabbing my paper airplane necklace, pulling my lips back down to hers.

Successfully this time, I pulled my shirt over her head kissing every inch of skin I could come into contact with; she gasped my name softly. I smiled hungrily as I noticed she had neglected to wear a bra, and she looked at me self-consciously.

"Don't feel insecure, you're so beautiful." I whispered to her, and I meant every word.

She smiled at me and her hands trailed down to the button of my pants. She was trembling slightly but she managed to unbutton them and slide them off of me with her feet.

I had her sweats off by then, as I lightly began to stroke her sensitive area, her hands fisted even tighter in my hair.

She slid my boxers off of my body.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked her, and she smiled at me but then frowned a little.

"How much is it going to hurt?" She asked me.

"A little bit at first, but I promise I won't hurt you." She looked at me and then nodded.

-Devon's Point Of View.-

I nodded at him to continue and he kissed me softly then, his fingers intertwining with mine as he positioned himself. I felt him near my entrance and I automatically stiffened.

"Relax love, you have to relax." Harry muttered to me, and I tried. I must have relaxed enough because I felt him gently push himself inside of me.

"God," He grunted as he pushed harder, going as deep as he could. Surprisingly, it didn't hurt at all, though Harry's bulge intimidated me a little.

I flinched a little as Harry touched a part of me that had never been touched before; it was so sensitive I couldn't tell if it hurt or if it felt good.

"Am I hurting you?" He completely stopped moving though I could tell he felt an intense need to move.

"No," I muttered to him and squeezed his hand.

"Can I go deeper?" He pleaded with me and no sooner than I nodded did he thrust deeper and I moaned. No one had ever made me feel so good in my life.

"Just tell me if I hurt you," Harry whispered to me in my ear and I nodded. He began to rock back and forth inside of me as he started to sweat. When I wasn't complaining in pain, he started to move faster. The pleasure was intense; I almost couldn't handle it. Harry stood up with me, without removing himself from me he somehow managed to keep our limbs tangled together as he pressed me against the wall. He put both his hands on the wall behind us, one on either side of my head. With my back against the wall he used the hard surface to help him push himself further inside; I could nearly feel him in my stomach. As he thrusted, I felt my walls clench and he groaned at the feeling. I decided to repeat the action, hoping it would work and it did.

"Fuck," He muttered; his face was in my neck, his hot breath tickling me. My nails dug into his back as he increased his speed. As he plunged deeper than he had ever gotten couldn't hold back the gasp that rippled through me. I felt my legs begin to shake around Harry as he and the wall held me up. He suddenly pulled us from the wall, my legs still wrapped around him; he gently laid us back down on the bed. He looked at me with such passion and lust, my walls clenched again when I felt him twitch inside of me.

"Tell me you love me," He pleaded as his eyes met mine. He had fear in his eyes, as if he suddenly thought I didn't love him anymore, he looked as if he had expected me to say no.

"I--I love you Harry." I gasped as my head rolled back and my back arched a little. My stomach clenched and I felt a really hot sensation in my lower area.

"I'm a--almost--" I whimpered.

"Just hold it in baby, wait for me. You're doing so good just hold it in a little it longer." He kissed my forehead and sped up a little, the speed he was going was causing the head board of his bed to smack against the wall.

"I love you so much Devon." He panted as he slammed into me one more time. I couldn't hold it in any longer; I felt him release inside of my so I did the same.

I realized that this wasn't just sex; sex was emotionless, you never talked unless it was to scream about how good it felt, you never asked for a declaration of love, you never told whoever you were doing the activity with that you loved them; this wasn't smash and dash as Mara used to call it. This was love.

Harry was making love to me.

After a few more sloppy thrusts Harry collapsed onto me, his head rested on my bare chest as his thumb rubbed circles onto the inside of my thigh. He pulled himself out of me and pulled something off his groin. A condom. I didn't even realize he had even been wearing one, it hadn't even crossed my mind.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to his body. No words were spoken, we just laid there listening to each others heavy breathing finally slowing down. We had been quiet for so long I nearly jumped when Harry spoke.

"I've never had it like that," He wondered aloud.

"Like what?" asked him, playing with his hands under the comforter.

"I've never made love to anyone. I've never wanted someone to feel exactly how much I love them. I was desperate to show you how much you mean to me, how much you matter; and that hasn't ever happened to me before." He murmured as he played with a lose strand of my hair.

"Well," I grinned, "You sure showed me."

He chuckled as he said, "Do you think you can walk?" I didn't understand his statement at first, but as I realized my lower area was throbbing and my thighs were shaking.

"Probably not." I sighed.

"Did I hurt you?" He sounded alarmed and I nearly laughed.

"God no Harry. You did not hurt me, trust that." I chuckled.

"Let me check something." Harry said and before I could even ask him what he was doing he was under the covers. I felt large hands grab my bare thighs and spread them apart. I tried to close my legs but he held them there tightly. I gasped when I felt fingers poke and prod around. His face must have been rather close because I could feel his breath on me; it made my toes curl. Suddenly, the hands went away and Harry reappeared from under the covers.

"You're bleeding." He stated rather glumly.

"Well yeah, It was my first time Harry." I replied back.

"And you're swollen." He spoke, ignoring my last statement. I was getting frustrated. I grabbed his curls and turned his head to face me.

"Listen Styles, if you had hurt me in any shape of form I would have told you. Do you think I would have lied to you?" Instead of answering me he just shook his head from side to side like a little four year old boy. He pouted like one too.

"Fine. Shower?" He asked, I nodded. He picked me up, still completely naked and through me over his shoulder. I took advantage of my face being near his bum by pinching him, he jumped.

"You'll pay. Someday, I'll come to collect." His voice was deep, raspy and serious and I shivered wondering what he would want.

He sat me down on the counter and I resisted the urge to cover my body as Harry stared at me.

"I don't understand how you can be so beautiful." He ran his fingers through his now slightly messed up curls as he looked at me, perplexed. I didn't answer him, I just watched his actions. It was strangely beautiful, everything he did. They way his muscles moved under his arms and how his skin would flush whenever he looked over at me.

He pulled me into the shower with him and began to wash me with dove soap. His hands all over my body felt amazing, and I leaned into him. He took some soap and went to my lower region, slipping his finger into my folds and washing away our combined juices. When he removed his finer, I watched the last of the pin water go down the drain.

"How do you feel?" Harry asked me, and I know he wasn't talking about my immune system.

"I'm kind of sore," I spoke honestly to him.

"I'm sorry," He sounded remorseful.

"Don't be Harry, it was my first time; I was bound to bleed and be sore. But the whole process was amazing." I smiled at him. He smiled cheekily back and pressed me up against the shower door. He kissed me hungrily, his hands groping all along my body. Just when things were about to get touchy, I heard the front door open.

"Harry, the door--"

"It can wait." He interrupted me, kissing my neck as he did so. I moaned a little at the contact.

"Harry! Devon! We left you to your love for long enough! Shit has gone down! Get your naked asses out of bed and come down stairs ASAP!" Louis suddenly yelled and Harry groaned.

"Sounds important." I chuckled as I stepped out of the shower, pulling Harry with me. I nearly screamed when I walked into the room to find Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam sitting on the ruffled up bed that me and Harry had just recently occupied.

"Jesus!" I yelled "Warn a girl would you?" Niall laughed at my expense. I noticed Harry come out of the bathroom but he didn't seem the least bit surprised. Actually, he looked at the bed and began to grin. Louis and Niall looked at Harry, then back to the bed, then at Harry again and then Niall looked at me.

"Oh God," Niall moaned. "This isn't--this isn't--tell me this isn't where you--"

"I'm afraid I can't tell you that." Harry said.

"Oh fuck." Niall screeched and was off the bed in a millisecond though he others didn't move; guess it didn't bother them as much.

"Guys." Niall stared, "You must not understand. My little sister and Harry just . . . They just . . ." Niall made very frustrated sound and hand motion. "They just . . . UGH! Right on the bed! That you guys are sitting on!" Even I couldn't help but giggle at Niall's mortification.

"Actually," Harry began, "We also-"

"Harry." I interrupted him because I knew he was Just trying to make Niall feel worse.

"Sorry, love." Harry smiled in my direction.

"So . . . You guys going to let her get dressed or . . .?" Harry asked them, and they all looked at me as if they had just realized I was only in a towel.

"No, its fine. What's going on?" I asked them, sitting with my knees together on the floor. Harry took his towel off right in front of everyone, (that boy . . .) and quickly got dressed and sat down me side me, not hesitating to pull my half naked body into his lap.

"So . . . " Harry inquired, staring expectantly at the boys.

"We did some digging," Louis played his hands neverously.

"And we found out that Michael . . . Well he . . . " They all turned and looked at Harry, probably all afraid of his reaction, because he was known to react badly when it came to me.

"Well he what." Harry said, I could feel his hands turning into fists.

"He . . .ordered Abbadon to watch Devon, make sure she was the old soul he was looking for." Zayn said, but by the sound of his voice, he was leaving out something.

"What are you not saying?" I asked, I could hear my voice tremble.

"Well, Abbadon is not exactly known for following rules." Liam spoke.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"He . . . He's grown an interest in you. He like; wants you. And not in the way Michael does." Liam continued, staring at Harry from behind me though I couldn't make out his epression because I was in front of him.

"He's coming for you, and regaurdless of what Michael wanted, he doesn't care. Abbadon wants you all for himself." Niall sounded angry.

"I don't understand couldn't Abbadon just want to take me to Michael and then be done?" I was confused.

"That's impossible." Zayn answered me.

"How?" I inquired, but Harry answered the question, a hollowness in his voice as he did.

"Because Michael's dead."

BAM! What did you think? I hope you guys loved it like I did though I have a feeling you did because there's some love in it! Lol, okay. 60 votes for chapter twelve would be nice! (: BTW I just want to say thanks to everyone for their prayers for Allyssa. It means a lot to her, you guys are amazing. We love you. <3.

-Hailey xx