•Part Seventeen•

Harry locked his fingers together and rested his chin on them. I scowled at him unbelievable and took my seat beside Tyler. Harry scowled me, but I ignored it.

I silently pondered how he had gotten a job as a teacher. You needed a degree in this kind of profession and I knew he didn't have one, he wasn't technically even old enough to be able to get one.

And then the answer occurred to me.

"Excuse me," I stood up from my desk. Harry looked up at me in shock, his mouth opened probably preparing to tell me to sit back down, but I walked out before he got the chance. I raced to the bathroom and threw myself I. A stall and whipped my phone out, calling the source of all my problems of the late.

"Hello?" Her innocent voice answered, I held back a sneer.

"Please tell me this is a really bad joke." I spoke to her, and she sighed.

"I had no choice Devon I'm sorry! It'a really for you're own good; he just wants to keep you safe." She tried to reason with me but I wasn't having it.

"For my own good!?" I screeched. "Pray tell Lizzy, how this is for my own good that my BOYFRIEND is my teacher!" I screamed at her.

"It can't be that bad Devon, stop being so stubborn and let him keep you safe." She replied to me, and I felt my anger dissolve slightly.

"This can't end well." I sighed, putting my head in my hands.

"Okay, Devon listen. What would happen if you were going to the bathroom in the middle of class or whatever, and you're all by yourself and Abaddon shows up?" She asked.

I hadn't thought of it that way.

"I guess I would call Harry." I answered honestly.

"Exactly, but he wouldn't get there in time. But if he were to be in the school with you..."

"The he would be." I finished for her.

"Exactly, so don't give him such a hard time about this; he just wants to keep you safe."

His face when he saw me suddenly popped Into my head.

"Among other things." I nodded to myself.

"I'm sorry?" Lizzy didn't sound as confused as she wanted to.

"Nothing, look I got to go. Class starts in a minute."

Before she could reply, I heard someone else take the phone.

"Stay safe will you?" It was Niall.

"It can't be that hard. Not with Superhuman in the building." I chuckled and he laughed.

"See you later Devon."

"Love you Niall," I responded.

"Love you too, LITTLE sister." I could practically hear his grin.

"Oh shut up." He was still laughing when I hung up.

I decided to make my way back to class and face the monster Lizzy had created. I weighed the pros and cons of the situation and the cons out weighted the pros. But what I thought didn't matter because Harry was here now and he wasn't leaving no matter how much I wanted him too. He as going to end up getting fired and me expelled, and he would do it all with a smile on his face.

An idea sparked as I passed the Guidance office on my way back to the classroom, a idea Harry wouldn't agree with and probably hadn't thought of. Yes, Harry had to be a teacher but that didn't mean that he had to be MY teacher.

A grin was plastered on my face as I walked I to the Guidance Office. Tyler's Mom was the receptionist and I knew her well, she would do what I asked of we as long as it was reasonable.

I walked last the vending machines an waded to the back room. The office was laid out weirdly, with the actual office in the back and the beaning machines and entertainment in the front. It was almost as if the guidance counsellors hoped you couldn't find
them.

A cold chill dug its claws into my back, sending shivers through my body as I walked in the darkness of the hallway that led to the office. The lights were off, which wasn't unusual because it was usually bright enough outside that the lights didn't need to be on.

I continued walking down the hallway, the cold chill ripping its way through me as I walked, and I suddenly didn't want to be there at all. Every fiber in my wing was screaming at me, telling me to run.

I reached the door and poked my head in, expecting Tyler's mom to be in there chattering away on the phone, sipping her third cup of coffee, but she wasn't there. The room was empty.

Against my better judgements I walked in and took a seat. I glanced around the room, assessing my surroundings. The chair to her desk was pushed away from the desk violently, as if something had pushed her out of it. Her normally neat desk was askew, papers scrambled across it, some were ripped. I stood up, suddenly sending the wrongness of the situation. I tiptoes across the room towards the desk slowly. I had a feeling I didn't want to see what was on the desk at close range, but I couldn't stop myself.

I reached the desk, and nearly vomited . Blood was soaked in the seat if the chair, and it was all over the floor. Some of the pieces of paper I couldn't see from where I had been sitting had droplets of blood on them, and to my horror there was a clump of hair, as it it had been ripped out of someone's skull.

"Oh my god." I muttered as my hand clamped over my mouth. I took a few steps back and suddenly my back made contact with a chest. I turned around quickly and nearly screamed again at the face I saw.

"God? Not exactly." Abaddon stood in front of me, blood soaking the front of his shirt. He grinned at me, an evil grin the one that matched the one he wore in my dream.

"Get away from me." I tried to sound like I wasn't afraid but I failed. I was very afraid and he knew it.

"But why?" He sneered, "that wouldn't be any fun." And with that, he was suddenly in front of me. He shoved me in the chest and I went flying back into the front of the desk. I heard the crunch of woot as my back made contact with the desk. A shock of pain went through my body, it was intense and I cried out.

"Does that hurt? I hope so." He slammed my head down into the desk again, a whimper escaped my lips. He laughed at the sound of my pain.

"This is your boyfriend's fault. If he would've just let me take you when I asked nicely, this wouldn't have ever happened." He wrapped his long do gets around my throat, squeezing my air ways together tightly.

"Everything that is about to happen to you is Harry's fault." He motioned over to Tyler's mom's desk. "I'm not going to kill you today, and I won't. But I can hurt you. Everyday that he doesn't give you to me, someone else will die. She was an example for you, of what I can do. I'm not playing around. The longer he keeps you, the more people die." He sneered. His hands tightened around my throat lifting me up, my feet no longer touching the ground.

"Where's your little angel now?" He sneered, his fingers getting tighter. I felt light headed and I knew I wouldn't make it much longer.

"He's right here." A voice responded from behind him. Within seconds his hands were ripped from my throat. I hit the ground coughing and choking on the air I could finally breathe. I looked up to see Harry fighting with Abaddon, and it looked like Harry was winning.

Harry grabbed on to Abaddon's shit and slammed him against the wall. The fury radiating off of him in waves as he held him up, it was unreal the power that came off of him. Moments like this made me wonder if he really was a fallen angel. My mind contemplated other possibilities but I never entertained them long.

"I told you if you touched her again," Harry whispered deep and low, "I would kill you."

Abaddon laughed. "You can't. You can't kill me, not in front of her because she will see your secret, and she will know." His words solidified my thoughts, Harry was something else.

"Shut up!" Harry roared, slamming Abaddon's head into the wall once more.

Abaddon continued to laugh. "She'll find out eventually, and when she does, she'll hate you."

"No more than she hates you." He growled squeezing tighter and tighter, Abaddon's face was turning a bluish shade.

"Harry, stop." I muttered. At the sound of my voice Harry released Abaddon and Abaddon was gone before Harry could re grab him.

"Fuck." He growled, walking over to me.

"W-what is it?" I suddenly tasted blood in the back if my throat.

"You're bleeding baby," he muttered, his voice suddenly much softer.

"I-I'm okay." I lied. I suddenly wasn't okay, I was dizzy and my head was killing me,

"No you aren't, stay away baby okay?" He muttered, putting me on his back.

"Mhmm," I muttered into his neck, and then we were gone.

***
He laid me down on the bed, a towel in his hand as he approached me.

"Fuck, there's too much blood," he picked me up, nearly chewing his lip off. "I need to take you to the bathroom."

"Yours or mine?" I muttered, not fully aware.

"Ours baby, our bathroom." He muttered to me as he turned the light on and sat me on the counter. He turned the shower water on and came back over to me. He pulled my shirt over my head and pulled my jeans off my body.

"What are you doing?" I asked nearly falling over.

"I'm giving you a shower, what does it look like I'm doing?" He in clasped my bra and pulled my underwear off my body and helped me in the shower.

Ordinarily, I would've been extremely self conscious but my heat hurt to bad to form those heavy duty feelings.

"M-my head." I whined as Harry washed the blood from my body.

"I know baby, you can sleep in a minute I promise." He whispered to me, holding me to him because I couldn't stand upright.

He got me out of the shower and helped me dress. My head wasn't feeling any better as he laid me down in bed.

"Go to sleep Devon." He locked eyes with me and his voice was so soothing, I felt the need to do exactly what he was telling me.

"Go to sleep, and have the best dream of your life for me okay? I love you." He bent down and kissed my forehead.

"Anything for you, I always dream of you." I heard myself mutter before darkness became me.

****

HI GUYS! So I did chapter 16 and 17 on my iPhone and they are LONG AD FUCK to do on here so appreciate it! Please comment, tell me what you're thinking! I need feedback! I'd like to have 245 votes and 63 comments before chapter 18 if that's not too much to ask? Please? On the over all story not just this chapter, I'm not delusional.

-Hailey xx