•Part Twenty-Three•

Here it is, your highly anticipated update!

If you guys want to follow me on twitter feel free! I think I'm going to start dropping hints about Harry and Devon and the rest of the gang on there, you'll only see them if you follow me! @LoveMeHarry__

If you have any questions, feel free to kik me!! GiveMeLoveHarry

***

Harry gripped my arms tightly as he nodded to me, though nothing felt right about his eyes, nothing felt right about the way he gripped me so tightly, sure to leave bruises. The room was quiet as they stared down Harry, wondering what was wrong with him that he had been acting this way. I knew something was wrong with him by the way his eyes had some red in them. Red wasn't normal, not even for Harry.

"Kill me." I whispered. His face was so close to mine my lips brushed his as I spoke, and I could see the surprise flare in his eyes at the feeling of my lips, the feeling of me in general as if he hasn't ever felt it before.

He looked so conflicted as he stared down at me, even though just seconds before he was saying that he should've killed me just moments before. I saw the fight flash back through his eyes and I realized that had been what I earlier, his fight within himself to not kill me.

With what he was fighting with, I didn't know.

He dropped my arms as if the skin had burned him badly. He ran his fingers through his hair, tugging on it hard enough for it to come out, though he wasn't paying any attention.

"Ugh!" He cried out as he put his fist through the wall beside my head. For a split second I was sure his fist was coming towards my face, his cold hand knocking the life from me. But as it landed inches from my face it was obvious where its intent was.

Liam, Niall, Louis, Lizzy and Zayn didn't know what exactly to do as they watched Harry battling with himself, and for once I didn't know how to deal with him, either.

"What the hell is going on with him?" Lizzy demanded and Liam rubbed her back. There was a bit of concern on Liam's face, probably for Lizzy's safety around this tornado of crazy, which was probably stupid because we all knew Lizzy could hold her own against any of them. She may have looked small and defenseless, but she was as far away from small and defenseless as you could possibly get.

"I don't know babe." Liam answered her, subconsciously pulling her closer to him. I longed for Harry's touch suddenly, like a pain in my heart.

"Harry, baby what's wrong?" I asked him in a small voice, one I wasn't expecting him to hear or notice, an if he had noticed I was expecting him to yell at me and probably kill me, but what he did surprise me.

There were tears running from his eyes as he grabbed my face in his hands. Such scared, strong hands that could've snapped my throat just as easily as he delicately held it.

"She's telling me to kill you, but I can't kill you I can't do it." He answered quietly.

"Who?" I was being gentle with him, I didn't want to break him again.

"M-Mara." His answer most certainly surprised me.

"What about Mara?" Liam asked, and Harry looked at him as if he had just noticed there were other people in the room aside from us.

Harry bit his lip hard as he searched for an explanation.

"Mara." He stared talking really fast motioning with his hands. "She's threatening me, one minute she's making me kill Devon and the next she wants me to tell her the truth."

That stumped me. The truth? I thought I already knew the truth.

Harry turned and looked at me, sensing my confusion. He seemed to have made a decision because the black was fading from his eyes, turning green again. His eyes held guilt as he looked at me but as he stared me down I didn't waver. I crossed my arms and waited for his explanation, not going to him at all.