•Part Nineteen•

Guys! Here's chapter nineteen! Please don't forgetting to check out protecting you and vote and comment! I will not update Superhuman again until I get 10 votes and 5 comments on this chapter, and five votes and two comments on the Protecting You chapter! I'm not kidding! So please I check it out! Thanks for editing KaitlynStylesx! x

-Hailey xx

I watched Harry hit the ground, my scream flooding throughout the room. Blood poured from his wound as he lay there, dying on the ground. My heart twisted, and I was so confused. I didn't know this kid at all, and yet I was screaming over him being wounded.

"Are you remembering yet?" Abaddon kicked Harry, and he moaned in pain. I gasped almost as if it was me he was kicking.

"NO!" I screamed, wanting to stab him in his heartless chest. "Why are you doing this to me?!"

"Simple," Abaddon grinned, as if he were sharing a joke with me. "I want to hurt you." Abaddon laughed at my reaction, kicked Harry once more before he disappeared.

I ran to him, dropping to my knees pulling his head into my lap. I cradled the unfamiliar boy in my arms. I pulled him closer to me, as if the closeness could keep him from bleeding out, but it wasn't working at all.

"I-I'm s-so s-so sorry!" I sobbed as I held him in my arms, rocking back and forth. He looked up at me with contempt in his eyes, as if he were okay with how he ended. Deep in my mind I was wondering why I wasn't calling 911 but something unknown told me that it wasn't going to help things, make them worse more than likely.

The boy-Harry's hand reached up and cupped my cheek, a ghost of a smile was on his pale face as he stared up at me.

"It's okay sweetheart, I'm nothing without you anyway." He muttered, his thumb caressing my cheek, making me cry more. I had no idea who this boy was, he meant nothing to me and yet I felt like my heart was being torn out of my chest and ran over by a mac truck.

"T-tell me h-how t-to f-fix y-you." I stuttered, the words coming from my mouth didn't make sense to me. I couldn't fix him, and I knew I couldn't fix him but it seemed like my heart was talking, not my head.

"Y-you can't baby," he answered me, his chest convulsing at the sentence he produced.

"P-please!" I screamed, my heart cracking. "Please d-don't leave m-me I need you!" The tears rolled off my face and onto his, though he didn't seem to mind.

"Baby, you don't remember me." He whispered, getting paler by the minute. "It's better this way. I won't stand in your way anymore. You can marry Tyler and have kids and your kids can have kids and one day, when you're ready, you'll die and you'll go to heaven. But It will be when you're ready, it won't be premature because of me. I love you enough to let go." His eyes searched my blurry ones, trying to say something to me that I couldn't understand.

Suddenly, the door burst open,

"Devon? Harry?! What the fuck is going on?!" I turned to the voice and saw a pretty blond girl with shoulder length hair, with icy blue eyes. Beside her stood a tall boy, his hair cut done up in a small quiff, with warm brown eyes. They both seemed very familiar to me.

"What happened?!" The blond one got on her knees beside me, gasping as she realized what had happened to Harry.

"H-He s-stabbed him," I sobbed, my body shaking violently.

"I-I love you D-Devon." Harry muttered, grabbing my hand. My eyes clouded, and suddenly I got a flash of a memory.

-Flash Back-

"I haven't exactly," he paused, "made a good impression on most people. I have a lot of people that would like to see me dead. I'm not a good person Devon." He looked directly at me.

"I'm sure you had your reasons," I whispered, not looking at him.

"I was bored and angry. Those were my reasons. But now, I have a valid reason to be violent with people; I have you to protect. And if they thought I was bad then, they'll think I'm horrible now." He seemed to lash out at me, like he was trying to scare me, but I wasn't scared, not in the least.

"You aren't all bad," I muttered, which was a mistake. His eyes began to turn black as he stared at me, his anger making me flinch.

"This is where you're wrong Devon. I'm all bad. I'm evil. There is not one ounce of good in me; I pick fights with people I know will lose just so I can beat the fuck out of something. I like hurting people." His words weren't getting through to me.

"If you're evil, how can you love me?" I asked him, and his face softened.

"Because I am selfish. I should have left you alone, you wouldn't have been placed in the mess. I should have saved you and taken you home, made you forget that you had seen me at all, but I didn't, because I'm selfish."

"You're wrong Harry. I would have been brought into this, because Michael was watching me before I met you. I was in this long before you arrived. You can say you're bad and evil all you want, but I will never believe you. There is some good in you, I know there is." Harry looked dumbstruck, but he didn't reply.

"Why are you still here? I've yelled at you, tried to scare you, I've been horrible, but here you are still." His eyes seemed darker now, against the twilight.

I contemplated his answer. He was right; why was I still here? I had had many golden opportunities to run, and reasons to. He's yelled at me so many times, tried to scare me, but he was right. Here I was still. But I knew why I was still here, I had I own it all along. Even when I had known it all along, even when I had first laid eyes on him, I knew then too.

"I'm here still," I looked deeply into his eyes, "because I love you. I know there's good in you, I've seen it come out. But there's also dark in you, I've seen that too. But I don't care, its part of what you are, who you are. It doesn't make a difference to me. I don't care if you're evil, I don't care if you're bad, do stop trying to push me away with those things because I don't care."

-End of Flashback-

"I-I love you too Harry." I kissed his forehead, my tears landing on him as I leaned in.

"I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you." He choked and I shushed him.

"You've been perfect baby, so perfect." I whispered to him, begging him to hold on, just a little bit longer.

He coughed a couple more times, each breath he took sending shock waves through his body, causing him to bleed more.

"Don't move baby please don't move you're making it harder on yourself." I whispered to him, brushing the hair out of his face.

A tear spilled from his eye and I wiped it away quickly. I couldn't stand to see him cry.

"I don't want to leave you." He admitted, and I couldn't hold it back anymore.

"I-I don't w-want you t-to leave m-me," I laid down and put my head on his chest carefully, avoiding his puncture wound. "I-I don't w-want to live I-in a w-world without y-you." I sobbed, and I felt his hand run down my back carefully, trying to soothe me.

"You've been the only thing that's right in all I've done Devon." He muttered in my ear, and I started to sob louder.

His lips kissed the top of my head, and I knew it was time. I knew he was leaving me now, leaving me to face everything by myself.

His chest went down as he release the air in his lungs, but it didn't come back up. I heard his heart stop.

"NO!" I shouted, shaking him roughly. "DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME HARRY WAKE UP PLEASE!" I sobbed as I continued to shake him, begging him to wake up. I couldn't believe he was dead, he had to wake up he had to.

"HARRY PLEASE!" I shouted, then I felt someone wrap arms around my waist and try to pull me off.

"NO!" I fought with whoever it was, kicking and screaming, trying to get back to Harry, he needed me.

"Devon stop." A male voice, with a slight Irish accent spoke.

"NO! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND HE NEEDS ME HARRY NEEDS ME!" I screamed. The pain in my voice sounded so raw, I wasn't even sure it was me who was screaming. I somehow managed to get away from the arms holding me hostage and dropped to my knees, unable to hold myself up any longer. I crawled over to Harry, staring at his unmoving chest as I pulled him back to me. It was unnatural, to see his chest stay still, I couldn't believe it.

I had never felt pain so intense. I wanted to die with him, I wanted to lay beside him until my heart gave out because life wasn't life for me without Harry, it wasn't worth anything if I wasn't with him.

"Please don't leave me Harry." I mumbled into the sweater he had been wearing, and suddenly my hands felt warm on his chest.

I heard multiple gasps fill the room as everyone stared at my hands. I didn't understand what they were gasping about until I looked down.

My hands were glowing.

"W-what," I stuttered, confused but the Irish one stopped me.

"Keep doing it!" He nodded excitedly. I was confused, but instinct took over and suddenly I was moving my hands to the wound in Harry's stomach.

It took a few seconds before it started to happen, but when I understood what I was doing I couldn't believe it.

Harry took a sharp intake of breath suddenly, sitting up as I fell back, his wound completely closed and gone, but his blood still remained, a constant reminder.

"Baby?" Harry looked right at me, his mesmerizing green eyes I was never more happy to see. Instead of replying, I was on him. I hugged him so tightly I was sure he couldn't breathe. He chuckled slightly in my ear, his breath tickling me.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked, hope filling his eyes.

"What kind of a question is that?" I asked, blinking.

"Answer it baby."

"You're Harry." I answered him.

I had never seen such immense relief flood through someone's facial expression.

"Oh I love you," he grabbed my face with his hands, pulling me closer.

"Baby I fucking love you." and then he kissed my hungrily, like he never would again and I kissed him back.

He pulled away, a smile on his face.

"I love you too, Harry." I replied. he looked at me for a few seconds then wonder began to fill his eyes as he looked at his now healed stomach, then back up at me.

"Did she...did she heal me?" He asked, looking up at the five people who had all seen what happened.

Slowly, their heads began to nod.