•Part Twenty•

Everyone stared at me like I had grown another head. The longer I stared at their faces though, the more familiar they started to get. Especially the blond boy.

"I'm..." I started, staring around the room, "so confused."

They all glanced at what I'm sure was a bet confused expression etched upon my face. Harry glanced at the blond boy. They seemed to have a conversation with their eyes, finally the blond boy going Harry a curt nod.

"Baby," Harry spoke glancing at me. "I made you forget everything because I thought it would make you safe. That didn't work too much." He finished, and I felt my e eyebrows raise in confusion.

"Do you want me to help you remember?" He asked me, and I realized he was giving me a chance, he was letting me chose what it was that I wanted to do. I wanted to remember whatever it was that I had forgotten. I didn't feel right, something was wrong and it was obviously missing and I could tell by looking at the six sad expressions around me and that I knew these people well, and we were close.

"Yes," I answered him.

He came to me then, taking my face in his hands. The warmth that radiated from his hands felt familiar, and my heart ached from not being able to remember why.

His thumbs rubbed gently across my cheek bones as he stared into my eyes. His warm breath blew in my face as he breathed air in and out, as if he had never stopped.

He licked his lips.

"Devon," he whispered my name for only me to hear. "I want you to remember everything, everything I made you forget. You love me, I'm an angel, everyone here is an angel, everything that I blocked from you is now unblocked, you can access whatever memory it is that you want, I want you to remember."

It was like a ton of bricks had been dropped on my head.

Everything slammed back in with such force my head was spinning. Harry, Liam, Lizzy, Niall, Louis and Zayn, who I still needed to talk to.

And then I looked at Harry and it was like I was seeing him for the first time, his brown curls clung to his head, his blood beginning to dry.

"How.." I started,

"You healed him." Lizzy answered me, and I stared at them in shock.

"But...but not angels can do that. I'm not an angel." My voice quivered.

"We know." Liz answered me, looking at me funny.

"Lets not dwell on it now," Harry spoke wrapping his arms around my waist, "I need a shower." He motioned to his blood soaked body and everyone quietly agreed, leaving us two in the room.

Harry stared at me from across the room as I stared back. I didn't know who move first, but suddenly we were kissing, kissing desperately.

"I-I'm so sorry," Harry moaned against my lips as he slammed into the wall. I could feel his desperate need for me beginning to take over.

"I-I-it's okay," I responded as he pulled his shirt off and tossed it against the room.

He began placing kisses down my neck and across my chest, and my cheeks flushed at the memory of what we did last time.

"Let me make love to you," he muttered harshly against my ear, pushing his hips into mine roughly, forcing a gasp out of me.

I nodded, unable to speak as he started to pull down my jeans, helping me step out of them. I jerked on his belt buckle, pulling him back towards me as I kissed him hungrily.

His hands cupped my thighs and lifted me up, I wrapped my legs around him as he gently laid me on the bed, slowly unbuttoning my shirt, kissing down my chest as he went.

"H-Harry." I gasped, the feeling of his warm lips trailing down my body was indescribable.

He pulled my underwear down my legs slowly, his eyes never leaving mine as he did so.

He pulled his pants down, along with his boxers. I saw him grab something out if the corner of my eye, but I couldn't care. I needed Harry like I needed air to breathe, and not remembering him for a few hours was making me desperate.

He put himself between my knees, his eyes staring into mine with pure love and affection. He grabbed my hands and our fingers threaded together as he ever so gently pressed himself inside of me.

My back arched as he pressed deep inside of me, a moan coming out of my lips at the feeling. I had missed him without even realizing it, my body craved him.

He began to rock, his force pushing the head board against the wall had he groaned quietly in my ear.

He rolled his hips slowly into mine repetitively, making me cry out in pleasure.

He looked in my eyes as he went slow, and I felt his love course through me.

"I-I love you." He whispered as he started to twitch violently inside of me, causing me to fly off the edge.

***

I woke up, his arms wrapped around me as our bodies pressed against each other. I looked up to see his beautiful sleeping face as his cheek rested on the top of my head.

"You're staring." He groaned, shifting slightly and I giggled.

"I love you," he spoke, his eyes opening and suddenly I felt tears.

"I love you too," a few tears spilled as the image of him lying on the cold hard ground came to mind.

"Hey baby don't cry, I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere." He whispered, wiping a year away.

Suddenly, a voice that was utterly familiar and supposed to be dead, a voice I thought I would never ever ever in a million years hear again, because she was supposed to be getting mani-pedi's in heaven spoke.

"Oh my god. YOU GUYS ARE TOO CUTE! WHERE IS LOUIS!!"
***

Short. I know. I wish it would be longer but eh, what can I do? Who do you think the person is? I think it's pretty obvious but comment and tell me who walked in on a Devon Harry moment! Oh, and I need a ship name for them, so comment comment comment an vote! Love you guys!

-Hailey xx