Chapter 7: Silence

Riley's P.O.V

What the hell was that. What even just happened. He started caring and getting all touchy, then leaning in? Now we just stood there. In silence besides the shower tap's water spilling down my back and into my inner thigh and to the floor.

I rolled my lips together and looked through the glass shower doors completely numb and confused. His hands were still on my waist so I grabbed them and put them down and walked out of the shower's door. Grabbing my towel, I wrapped the cloth around me and put on my slippers and slipped out the door to Luke's bedroom without a word.

Luke's P.O.V

I sighed lightly and ran my fingers through my hair leaning against the shower wall. she must be so confused. One minute I'm a monster to her and the next I'm leaning in with my hands on her waist. I know I could've been invading her personal space and from the looks of it I might've been right...about her cutting herself.

I don't know for sure and I need to. Maybe my persistence on her really confused her but still, it's something serious that I want to help her with. I stood in the shower for about thirty more minutes till I got out. I wrapped up my bottom half in the remaining towel and walked back to my bedroom.

Sighing to myself I opened the door where she was watching tv.
"what are you doing.."
"brushing my hair"
"on my bed? your wet hair is getting water all over it."

Riley's P.O.V

Here he goes again, complaining and blabbing about something, he always finds just one little possible thing I can do wrong!
"are you kidding me Luke? it'll dry it's not like Shamoo took a splash on it"
"well out of courtesy could you please take your brushing and wet hair somewhere else? gosh"
"fine." I said in a louder sarcastic tone. walking towards him I wrung out my hair on him and walked out.

I walked out of Luke's room closing the door shut and I bumped into a body. Michael.
"hey darling how's it going?" he said smirking at me.
"terrible, you know I'm kinda starting to hate you guys"
Raising his eyebrows he opened his mouth to respond when Calum came up "nah you love us"

"yea yea whatever" I said walking passed them into the bathroom to comb out my hair. I hopped up on the bathroom counter, criss cross apple sauce and brushed through my hair.
A knocked breached through the door and who of all people to come in? Luke.
"I need to use the loo"
"you just told me to get out"
"yea but I need to go"
"well I'm not moving." I sternly said continuing to brush my hair.
"okay" he said closing the door upon his entrance and making his way to the toilet.
"your kidding me right"
"does it look like it princess?" smirking he pulled down his pants and along came his boxers.

Inhaling deeply I continued brushing my hair. Awkward all you hear is his stupid piss . Rolling my eyes I flipped on the tap finishing the knots in my hair and drying the tips with a towel.

Opening the door, I stepped out so he can enjoy his bathroom time and what not. What was I gonna do about this..