Chapter 12: Fancy

Riley's P.O.V

After examining Luke's face, I took his hand in mine and led him to his room. I laid down on the bed and looked at him. He just smiled down on me.

"So when's our date?"

"Tonight"

"What are we gonna do"

"You'll see" he said laying on his side next to me, propping his arm up to hold his head. I let out a little whine and he looked up and down my face, chuckling a bit. Looking at the clock I sighed and turned back to Luke.

"Wanna watch a movie to pass the time"

"Sure" he said getting up to go to the movie drawer. I saw him furrow his eyebrows and bite at his lip ring. Coming up from behind him, I snaked my arms around his waist kissing his neck bone and ducking my lips to his ear.

"What are we watching" I asked playfully but in a whisper.

"I don't know" Both our eyes scanning the movies, we couldn't come to a decision. I drove my eyes back over the movies to see 50 Shades of Grey...

"oh my gosh Luke, you do not have this movie" I said in disbelief picking up the copy. A blush creeped up on his face.

"It was a birthday gift, for your info"

"mhm" I hummed back smiling at him. He rolled his eyes at me. Taking the DVD from my hand he set it down on the desk and held onto my waist ducking his head so his forehead was against mine. I put my hands on the sides of his face, one of my thumbs playing with the black lip ring he had in.

"mmm" he hummed lightly, the vibration going to my thumb.

"Just wanna watch TV?" I pulled my head away and nodded.

"Kissy" he said leaning in to kiss me. I shook my head leaning back and back.

"Stop it, let me give you a kiss!" I laughed lightly at his reaction. While I kept backing up, I reached the bed, him laying me down on it, and giving me a light kiss.

"Thank you" he said satisfied. Crawling up to the top of the bed, I awaited for him to take his position. Cuddling into Luke I inhaled lightly. He smells pretty damn good actually. I stuffed my nose a little bit harder into his chest and inhaled deeper.

"Are you sniffing me?" My eyes shot wide open and I froze. Staying silent I turned my attention to the TV.

"Weirdo" he mumbled to me.

"You smelled good!" I said in defence.

***4 hours later***

"Rileyyy.."
"Riley wake up"
"babeee"

"mmm" I hummed annoyed.

"You need to start getting ready for tonight"

"mmm...what's the attire"

"Nice clothing" Peeking one eye at him I looked at what he was wearing. Black skinny jeans, as always, black lace up shoes, and a black button up short sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up a bit.

"I've never seen you so fancy"

"mhm now come on babyyy" he whined a little. Rolling myself out of the bed, I went to the closet. I picked out a black dress that went down to just below the middle of my thigh, that was tighter at the top and loose at the bottom half. Slipping on some black crew socks, I added on my Vans, to do a take on the nice clothing like Luke did. Sticking my fake gauges in my ear, I left my hair down and added multiple bracelets around my wrists... Sighing to myself, I went to look at myself in the mirror. Still fat, still ugly. Nothing has changed. I don't even know what Luke sees.

"Are you ready?" Luke asked knocking on the door. Without responding, he opened the door to find me in front of the big mirror.

"Wow" is all that left his lips. I pressed a thin smile, looking at him in the mirror.

"Are you okay little miss lady?" Nodding my head I turned to him, grabbing his hand and turning out the lights.

"Let's go" I smiled, him smiling back.

Walking out of the house, all the guys wished us luck, telling us to have fun and to behave ourselves. I was really curious as to what we were going to do tonight.

"Tonight..." Luke started off, "We are going to eat at this amazing restaurant  in Miami if that is fine with you?" I smiled up at him. We hadn't really got to exploring Miami. Awhile back the boys had rented a house out here cause they really liked the city, as to that's how I met them. Getting into the car I started opening the passenger side when I heard Luke whine behind me and shut the door.

"Why'd you shut my door?"

"Cause" he dragged at coming in front of me.

"I'm driving?"

"Noo baby" he replied while opening the door for me. "It's polite for the guy to open the door for the lady.."

"Ah" I nodded getting in. Luke and I just sat there. Confused I looked at him.

"Seatbelt." Raising my eyebrows, I tugged the seatbelt across my body and clicked it locked.

"Thank you" he said leaning over the console and pecking my cheek.

"So what part of Miami are we heading to Mr. Hemmings?"

"South Beach?"

"Oh really?"

"Yea, the restaurant is really good apparently and its close to the beach so maybe afterwards we can go there?" he asked hoping that I like tonight's plans.

"That would be lovely"

A big smile spread across his face and he looked so happy. Keeping one hand on the steering wheel, he placed the other on my thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze, sending electricity within me. He lightly used his thumb to brush against the skin of my thigh. Leaning back against the chair, I let myself relax as we started the drive to whatever restaurant we were heading to. The backing of the chair was back too much so I set it straight up.

"Damn, what are you sitting for the Queen of England?" Luke joked making fun of me.

"Hey, don't make fun of my posture" I said frowning.

"I do it with love"

"Mhm sure you do." I stared at the radio and clicked a button to turn on the music. A familiar song to me started playing, it was Beauty in the Breakdown by The Scene Aesthetic.

"Come on, take a step towards me, so you can figure me out.." I started lightly singing. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Luke turning his attention to me and then to the road then back at me and so on. Turning down the music a bit he looked at me.

"Since when did you sing?"

"I don't"

"You were singing right then"

"Yea well I like the song.."

"You have a nice voice.."

"Mmm" I hummed back at him looking out the window. There were tons of beautiful lights decorating the city from the buildings and shops and parlours. Wow, so far so great. I looked at Luke and he checked his mirrors, switching lanes. I forgot about the paparazzi. What if they find us or see us, then what. I bit my lip anxiously. What would happen. Had Luke even taken this into mind?