Chapter 14: Wild Dreams

Riley's P.O.V

Once we got through all the traffic, tons of singing, and random talks, we had gotten home. It was around 9:30 and I was exhausted. No we weren't out late, but it was still a lot. Luke came around on my side of the car, opening the door for me.

"Thank you" He gave me a warm smile as he shut the car door. I stood there and looked at him. He stuck his hands in his pockets and started chewing on his lip ring.

"If you're trying to bite out your ring from your lip, your not doing too well" I said letting out a soft giggle at the end. He looked down at his feet, doing some foot thing, overlapping one on top of the other. Soon enough he raised his head and pressed his lips firmly against mine.

Backing me up carefully, he gently pressed me up against the car, his hands going to the sides of my face, and his thumb brushing over my cheeks. Both my hands made their way down to his sides, where I let them rest. Luke's kissing definitely wasn't for the fun of it. You could feel how much want he had within him. How much he wanted to show off that he can finally do that without penalty.

How much feeling he actually had. He gently pulled away and loud howls and teasing noises erupted from the door. The three guys were standing there watching us and clapping.

I hid my face into Luke's neck as an embarrassed laugh left my lips.

"C'mon" he whispered to me as we headed our way to the front door.

"Wow you two" Michael said while raising his eyebrows. Rolling my eyes I walked over to Mikey and gave him a hug.

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight Riley, don't have to much fun in bed-" and before he could finish his sentence I slapped his arm triggering an ow.

I said my goodnights to Cal and Ash who each, of course, did a little eyebrow thing, hinting at me and Luke. These boys, you got to love 'em. By now I was eight miles beyond exhausted. As soon as I got into Luke's room, I plopped down on the bed. I sighed, cuddling with my knees tucked up to my chest, into the pillow.

"I can see your booty"

Gasping I flailed, pulling down my dress. It had rode up when I tucked up my legs. My cheeks tinted a light red and I turned over to look at Luke.

"Are you gonna get changed?" he asked. I groaned to tired to even kick my shoes off. He chuckled coming over to me and starting to untie my shoes, pulling them off. Leaving my socks off, he sat onto the bed, pulling me closer to him and unzipping the back of my dress.

"And I'll leave the rest to you?" he asked patting my hips. I walked to the closet facing away from Luke and taking the dress off, including my bra. I looked at the hanging shirts then back to Luke who was facing away from me and stripping off his clothes to his boxers. I took one of the shirts off the hanger. It was a baseball tee, with a light grey base, and darker grey tinted sleeves with red stars . Slipping that off I decided to just sleep with my underwear on with his shirt. He threw his clothes into a hamper and then looked at me.

"Well, well, stealing my shirts are we?" He asked bringing me into a hug.

"This thing is like a dress on you" he said taking a step back to observe.

"Yea, a short dress" I corrected him. He nodded. Walking over to the closet, he put his shoes away and turned off the light.

"Mmm.." he hummed, sinking into the bed.

"Goodnight Riley"

"Nanite Lukey" He slung his arm over my waist and moved himself closer to me.