Chapter 17: *WARNING: SMUT CONTENT*

Luke's P.O.V

When we got to the parking lot, Riley decided to drive back home as well but Ash let me sit in the passengers seat. I reached my hand over setting it on her mid thigh as we drove home. We had music playing from the radio and we were all rocking out. After a little while The Hills by The Weeknd came on and we all relaxed. My hand squeezed at her thigh as we got off the highway. She licked her lips stopping at a red light and relaxing into her seat. The light turned green and Michael out of nowhere yelled "give me the green light!!" making us all laugh. We had pulled into the driveway and got into the house.

After we had all said our goodnights and stuff, me and Riley went back to the bedroom. I had a semi on the drive back which had been driving me crazy but luckily it wasn't full on. Coming up from behind Riley, I moved her hair from her shoulder, wrapped my arms around her and set my chin on her shoulder.

"What's up baby?" she asked softly. I pressed lightly against her and placed light, airy kisses to her ear and down her neck. She turned around, looking up at me and me looking down at her. She placed her hands, resting on my neck and her fingers sprawled against my jawbone. Her eyes went from my eyes and down to my lips and back up again as she pulled her bottom lip in between her teeth. Raising my thumb up to her lips, I placed it on her bottom lip, somewhat pulling it out from her teeth, ducking my head down and connecting my lips with hers. She immediately reacted back, kissing passionately. She played with my lip ring here and there, drawing a whimper from my lips as we caved into each other.

"Up." I said against her mouth as I lifted her legs up, wrapping them around my waist and supporting her from her bum. Walking us over to the bed I gently let her down, disconnecting our lips.

"Riley.." I trailed looking at her and leaning against the bedding in between her legs.

"Luke.." she trailed off.

"Do you want this?" I asked observing every inch of her face. She leaned up taking my face in her hands and setting her lips on mine passionately. Continuing in the kiss I moved onto the bed with her as she pulled at the bottom of my shirt. Taking off my SnapBack I set it aside and slipped off my muscle tee and placed it back on my head. I lightly dropped my shirt over the side of the bed to the floor. Her hands scanned down my upper chest and shoulders and down my stomach to my jeans.

Sitting up on the bed, I pulled her onto my lap gently and slipped her singlet off her body. I leaned over to reach around her body to unclasp her bra, and miserably failing. She let out a little giggle into my neck, her breath tickling over the skin. She reached behind herself and unclasped her bra. I pecked her nose and slid the straps down slowly, goosebumps forming on her skin.

Dropping the bra along with the other clothes, she let my hands skim down her chest and arms.

"Luke..?"

"Yes darling?"

"I've never...I um...I've never done it..before"

"Neither have I.." I trailed. She looked at me nervously as I did the same to her.

"I'll take care of you..I promise" I said cupping the side of her face and looking at her directly, making sure that she knew I was serious. She nodded at me, taking one of her resting hands and taking my SnapBack, placing it on her head. I smiled at her shaking my head and fluffing up my probably flat hair. I got up to dim the lights a bit as she laid back down on the bed. I tried getting out of my jeans but tripping and falling onto the floor. She tried hard to stifle a laugh but I kicked them off getting back up and going back over to her with a deep blush on my cheeks.

"You're such a dork" she said shaking her head at me. I shook my head and muttered an "I know" and I undid her jeans, dragging them down her legs along with her underwear. Her cheeks flushed a light red, not possibly darker than mine. I gently tugged her to the edge of the bed and placed each leg over each of my shoulders. I slid my hands up from her lower thighs and up her legs and to her stomach. I could tell she was a little nervous so I reached my hands around grabbing at her hands and entwining my fingers with hers, as we laid our hands on her stomach.