Chapter 5: Sting

I followed Luke entering the bathroom. lets see how awkward this is gonna get... I stood there and he stood there, I tried to make myself look busy but I brutally failed. I opened the glass door of the shower and turned on the water. "how do you want the water?" I asked Luke while toying with the water faucet. "um warm or hot is fine" he said turning back to the mirror. I planned on saying "well I don't know what your definition of hot or warm is" but I ended up keeping my mouth shut.

I turned around to have a full view of half naked Luke. Oh and by the way, he didn't have anything under his sweatpants. Anyway, the thing is that it wasnt his upper half that was naked... I gasped grabbing a towel quickly and shoving it into my face. It smelled like fricking balls. Damn this was nasty. Of course boys just HAVE to wear towels around their waist. I coughed into the towel.

"Riley your gonna have to get used to the view, your gonna be showering with me until the boys call it off." he said casually. I lowered the towel and kept my focus on Luke's face which had "duh" written all over it. "your right, your right" i said in slight defense.

i stripped off my comfy clothing feeling more naked and bare than anything in the entire world. it was not pleasing to know that Luke, being a guy and all,bcan be staring at my naked body,

and i DO NOT want to be in the shower with him at the same time of a possible boner, and naked. "ladies first" he awkwardly said gesturing to the shower. I stepped in weirdly and he awkwardly stepped in as well. I turned around to get the bar of soap and turned back around to be faced inches away from Luke's face.

I looked down to be met with the sight of IT. Quite....big. I looked to the side and Luke and i traded spots as he got the other bar of soap. allowing me to get some water on my body. This entire time I have had my arms pressed up against my chest something is covered at least, but i took them down to wash my body. I felt a stinging. stinging? what would be stinging- ohhhhh.