Chapter 4: Here Are The REAL Rules

Riley's P.O.V

I laid their awkwardly as Luke took the remote and turned on the DVD player. As the previews of whatever movie we were gonna watch played on, he turned to me.

"so since it seems that there is no way were getting out of this whole thing..." he paused. "here are the rules in MY bedroom.."

he started but then Micheal entered the room. "Luke you cant make any rules, that is not your job." Micheal said casually as he entered the room. "were you eavesdropping?' Luke asked.

"sure whatever you wanna call it, but here are the REAL rules that neither of you have a say in.." "but.." I started to reject but Micheal cut me off. "no, this is for the good of you two, you guys never stop bickering and Luke you never treat Riley properly..anyways you two HAVE to sleep in the same bed cause at least that creates a physical bond, and we'll be watching without warning".

He didn't even get passed the second rule and I already found this super hard. How was I supposed to survive in a room with Luke.

As Micheal continued the rules i started zoning out until I realized Luke pressed play and Luke was next to me with the movie playing. I reached to my right to grab my phone and check the time. it was 1:00, both a good thing and a bad thing.

good: since it would be a while till we had to go to sleep.
Bad: since i had to take a shower and continue to watch this movie with Luke. I didn't know what movie it was but I was too scared to ask him what movie it was. I shouldn't be scared...

"luke..." my voice sounded softly. he looked my at me. I didn't realise how close we actually were, or how blue his eyes were. "what do you want?" he demanded flatly snapping me out of my daze. "I uh I wanted to know, um what movie is this?"

"the proposal" he said turning his head away from me and back to the tv. i sighed. "luke" "what." "I-I need to shower" his eyes slightly widened just a bit. "ohkay, erm let me get my clothes aswell then" he said as he got up from the bed. i did the same and grabbed my clothes, this should be interesting.