Chapter 16: Dave and Busters

Luke's P.O.V

Well Riley's in the shower once again. She looked so good in her bathing suit. She didn't have the most curvy body, but she is still so beautiful. Her chest and bottom weren't too big but they fit her body perfectly. She didn't get any clothes so I decided to bring her some along with some of my clothes. She left the door open enough to be closed but not shut.

"Babe you forgot clothes" I said walking in and setting hers and mine on the counter.

"Oh thank you" she replied, her voice echoing a bit.

I stripped out of my swim trunks and boxers and opened the glass door to the shower. She turned to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I placed my hands on her hips and she rested her head on my chest. Her breath tickeled over my skin and as she moved her body closer to mine to rest, I fully wrapped my arms around her. This was relaxing. Her body against mine with the warmth of the water grazing down.

"Did you wash up yet? Or have you just stood here?" I asked with some humour in my voice.

"Just stood here" she replied looking at me, moving the wet hair off my forehead. I turned around getting the bar of soap in my shaky hand. Looking at her I slowly skimmed the soap over her shoulders and arms leading down her chest and stomach until I dropped the soap....of course. She let out a giggle and I bent down to pick up the bar of soap. Rinsing off her body I started to wash her hair with some shampoo and rinsed that out.

"All good?" I asked and she nodded. She opened the glass door stepping out and wrapping a towel around her. I got one for myself and dried off, putting on some clothes. We walked out of the bathroom, leaving our bathing suits to dry.

Riley's P.O.V

Me and Luke walked to the lounge and I got an idea.

"We should all do something later"

"Like what?" Michael asked as he and Cal were playing FIFA.

"I don't know, what could we do?"

"Oooo lets go to Dave and Busters"

"What's that?" I asked and the boys looked at me like I had three heads.

"It's only like the best gaming arcade ever!" Mikey chirped.

"Okay let's do it!" I said excitedly and all the boys cheered.

"We'll leave at around 4 or 5?"

"Yep!"

I sat down on the lounging couch and watched the boys play and occasionally playing myself.

****

Watching a couple of TV shows here and there and playing some FIFA, we all decided to start getting ready. I pulled out some black jeans and a gray Blink-182 singlet. Pulling on my old Vans I went over to Luke in the closet.

"Babe what shirt should I wear"

"Mmm this one" I said pulling out his You Complete Mess muscle tee. Tugging off the white tee shirt he had on, he pulled that one on and fixed his jeans and slipped on some shoes and a SnapBack. I went to the bathroom applying some mascara and a light shade of pale lipstick. I kept my hair down, not bothering to straighten it and grabbed my phone.

"Riley!!"

"What!" I screamed back at Luke.

"Come take a picture with me baby!"