Chapter 11: What The

Luke's P.O.V

I woke up when I heard a screaming. Instant alarm going off in my head and I looked to Riley who was sitting straight up and panting heavily.

"hey, what's wrong..?" I asked concerned as I turned on the bedside table. She had tears streaming down her face, and she looked scared to death.

"I had, I had a bad... a bad dream" I turned to the pillows setting them up so I could lay against them. Straightening out my legs, I patted my lap.

"C'mere" She crawled shakily onto my lap and I set my hands on her hips setting her down.

"relax Riley, it's okay" and with that she relaxed laying against my chest. I kissed the shell of her ear then moving to behind her ear and kissing there. She hummed a little and I can tell she was settling down.

"Luke?"

"mhm?"

"Since when did you even like me?"

"Well..when you first started hanging out with us I developed a crush on you, but then you only really hung out with Calum and the boys and practically ever since then.."

"wow.."

"Yea and as my feelings for you got stronger, I pretended that I hated you more since you never even tried hanging out with me"

"I'm sorry.." she trailed off.

"No no it's fine, I should've never pretended that I ever hated you. That was a dick move" She ran her hands down my fore arms and entwined her fingers with mine, goosebumps forming on my arms.

"You wanna tell me about your dream?" I asked parting her hair and moving it to her right shoulder.

"mmmm not really..." she said rolling her head onto my shoulder.

"pleasee"

"It's weird and completely off"

"I'm completely okay with that"

"Okay well, we had all gotten home from the bridge like last night, and once we got in the house, you and Cal started beating me because I tried to kill myself. And you guys were hitting me and cursing at me..." she started getting worked up and her eyes were starting to water.

"Okay it's okay shhh" I said holding her closer to me to try and calm her down.

"you don't have to tell me all of it, I don't want you to get worked up and scared again" I said kissing her temple. She nodded.

"That would never happen baby..." a blush creeped up on both our cheeks from the realisation that I had just called her baby.
"Me and Calum love you very much, all  the boys do" Still holding my hands she wrapped my arms around her waist. She rolled her lips in and an idea sparked my interest. My heart beat increased as I gathered up the courage.

"Riley?"

"mhm?" she hummed while looking up at me. I felt the vibrations from her throat against my chest.
e
"Well...since all this is cleared up...I was uh wondering, if you uh wanted to maybe go out on a date with me tomorrow?" I said looking at the clock. It was 1 a.m. She looked at the clock too.

"Technically today?"

"yea"

"I would love to" she said and a wide grin spread across my face.

"are you feeling better, ya know, after your dream?"

"much better, thank you Lukey" she said pecking the edge of my mouth. Shit. She was so close to my mouth.

"mmm" I mumbled pouting.

"what are you pouting about?" she giggled looking at me.

"that's like a tease, if your gonna kiss close to my mouth you should kiss my mouth completely." I said smirking. She rolled her eyes at me and slid herself off my lap, back into the bundle of sheets. I turned out the light and slid in behind her.

"So..its a date tomorrow?" she turned over, looking at me and lightly laying her lips on mine. Her fingertips grazed my jawline and my hand held onto her waist.

"I'll take that as a yes?" I mumbled against her lips. She bit her lip lightly and nuzzled into my neck.

"yes" she whispered, her soft breath fanning across my neck.

Riley's P.O.V

I can't believe I'm going on a date with Luke. This is crazy. Never would have I thought that this would ever happen. As I started clearing my head I looked back over my shoulder to the clock, it was 7 now. Still quite early but whatever. I wriggled myself out of Luke's grasp and went to go and brush my teeth.

"Luke"

no answer

"Luke" I said more sternly.

still no answer. He was knocked out. I decided to take this to my advantage. Grabbing a sharpie from his bed side table, I kneeled down to his face on the bed. Drawing a moustache and a beard around his mouth I suppressed a laugh. I decided to go the extra step and write "I Love Riley" on his forehead. Clipping the marker I took a picture and went out to the living room.

I turned on the TV and sat on my phone.

"What the fuck?" I heard Luke groan.

"Shit!" I cursed to myself laughing.

"Riley!!" I instantly ran to the guys rooms in the other side away from Luke. Running into Michael's room I jumped onto his bed, hiding under the covers.

"Riley? what the.." I shushed Michael and Luke entered the room and Michael burst out laughing. omf.

"Holy shit mate! What happened" he managed to get out as he laughed uncontrollably.

"Riley happened" he said coming over to the bed and pulling back the covers and throwing me over his shoulder. I squealed hitting against his back.

"Luke!" He kept walking. We eventually got to his room and he threw me on the bed. Pinning me down with his legs over me and his arms pressing my hands down as well.

"are you ticklish? your ticklish aren't you?" he laughed starting to tickle me. I squirmed under his legs laughing with protests against him.

"Luke stop!!" I giggled trying to fight against his body. He chuckled slowly stopping after awhile. I looked up at him and this was way more sexual than it should be, or it would be if he didn't have his face smothered in marker. I set my hands on his thighs as we just sat there and I let out a soft giggle.

"will you please help me take this off love?" he asked and I agreed. After getting Luke off of me I went to the bathroom and pulled out some soap and make up remover and a cloth.

"sit up" I suggested to the counter. He climbed up and sat there. Walking in between his legs, I set one hand on the area connecting his hip and leg and started wiping at his face. I got up on my tippy toes to wipe his forehead.

"You're so small" he said grinning looking at me.

"Shut up you giant"

After a couple more minutes I got it all off.

"You should've kept it for our date tonight"

"oh yea? you think so?"

"mhm"

"You two are going on a date!" Calum exclaimed. I blushed lightly looking down and Calum started running around the house yelling "Riley and Lukey are dating!" and all the boys following behind with "awes" and "oos" . Oh this house hold. I helped Luke off the counter and observed his face making sure I got it all off. This dork.