Chapter 15: Damn I Love You

Riley's P.O.V

"Okay" Luke said in a hushed tone.

"First, you take Mikey's room and I'll take Calum's room, okay?"

"Yes sir" I said scampering along the floor of the hallway to Mikey's room. I opened the door and stepped in, tip toeing ever so lightly. I stood on a little ledge of the bed and started jumping up and down. Michael groaned.

"Wake up Mikey!" I repeated with every jump. Rolling over to face up to me, Mikey's legs entwined with my feet and he chucked a pillow at me, sending me down to the ground.

"Oh so now you shut u-Riley!!" Mikey said unable to finish his sentence as he jumped out of bed, coming to my aid.

"Oh crap!" He said scrambling me up into his arms and holding me softly yet tight against his chest. I groaned in pain and curled up to Michael.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry darling" he said rocking me back and forth.

"That's the second time I've fallen today" I groaned.

"What was the first?"

"I got out of the shower and tried to make a run for it to Luke's bedroom, all wet and in only a towel and I slipped..."

I could see him biting the inside of his cheeks to hold back his laughter as Luke walked in.

"Laugh" I said rolling my eyes and they started bursting out laughing. Luke tripped his way over to us on the ground. I frowned at him.

"you're a terrible boyfriend" I frowned jokingly but he didn't catch onto that. His smile fell and he pressed his lips together, getting up.

"I'll be right back" he murmured walking out. Looking at Michael I pressed my lips together and he helped me get up so I could go and talk to Luke. Walking down the hallways, I got to Luke's room where the door was slightly shut. I walked in and he sat on the bed facing the window. I climbed onto the bed, putting one leg on each side of him. I wrapped my arms around his tummy and leaned my head against his back. I wasn't nearly as tall as him but I was close enough in this situation.

"Am I really a bad boyfriend? Fuck I haven't even been a boyfriend for even a week let alone 2 or 3 days yet.."

"Luke I wasn't serious when I said that.."

"Oh"

"Your an amazing boyfriend, and I don't deserve you at all. You're very loving and caring, sweet and gentle, but still sexy and sexual at the same time" I said letting my arms unwrap and my hands slide down his thighs. I stroked my hands back up and down from his upper thigh to somewhat just above his knee. I heard him sigh. I pulled back my legs, and folded them to give me height in order to be as close to his height as possible. I kissed behind his ear, making my way down his jaw and neck. I rested my head on his shoulder and I saw him peak at me. Pop kissing his cheek, he moved out of my touch and turned himself facing me. Slowly pushing me down, he climbed on top of me and looked at me. His eyes flickered all over my face. Starting with my nose, he peppered kisses all over my face.

"Damn I love you" he said in between kisses. Humming I gripped my hands onto his arms, closing my eyes.

"I'm so ready for a lazy day" I said as I opened my eyes and scanned every feature of his face, he nodded and I placed my hands on each cheek of his face. My thumbs brushed over the skin and I softly pulled him down closer to my face. I ghosted my lips over his and finally setting them down on his. I played with his lip ring and I saw him shift his eyes down to look at me. Sighs left his lips any time I pulled away to breathe. I tugged on his bottom lip softly and pulled away as much as I could, considering he was on top of me.