Chapter 13: Friends

A/N 

Hi Y'all! I'm back with another chapter! (the reason why this A/N is not bolded is that I don't know how to do it on my iPad 😋) 

I opened the door to the med bay and I heard two bots talking. I gripped the severed arm and walked into the area where the two bots were talking.

"Steve I told you I will fix you up- Oh, it's you," He said plainly. "What are you doing here, Primala?" He transformed his servo into a saw.

I stared into his red optics, "That isn't my name."

"Twilight?" He transformed the saw back into his servo.

"The one and only. Now I must hide from a mob that is now disobeying orders that my sire made," I hid behind a medberth.

"She's in here!" A 'Con yelled. I held my breath and the door opened with a loud bang.

"What the– Get out!" the medic yelled.

"We saw that the intruder entered here," A soldier said.

"Well the intruder never went in here, if they did, they would be offlined!" He transformed his servo into a saw, "Get out or you will be next to fix." He threatened the 'Cons.

"Of course, Knockout. We will get out," The Cons left the Medbay.

"Thank you!" I hugged Knockout, "Thank you, thank you!"

"Who is that!" A raspy voice said.

"I need Gun-metal-gray and lavender paint," I whispered.

"I'll get it," He walked to a storage room while I entered a room where Sire was held when he possessed me.

"Primala," The silver bot that was on a medical berth hissed.

"You know it's rude to assume names," I held the arm in front of me. "This belongs to you."

"Wha- where did you get that?"

"The three humans and I were trapped in an alternate reality that had a fallen warrior, Skyquake, who tried to kill us."

"Wait, wait, wait. Skyquake was in another reality?" Knockout entered the room.

"Wait... aren't you an Autobot Primala?"

"You know it's rude to assume a fraction," I crossed my arms. "And my name isn't Primala."

"Then what faction are you and what is your name?"

"My fraction is Decepticon from the moment I was created," I stood up straighter. "Also, hello butterfly."

"No one has called me that since –" He stopped and just stared at me in disbelief.

"They took me, took my memories, changed my name, changed my look, and fed me lies," I whispered, tears fell from my optics and Starscream whipped them away. I heard a whistle from behind me and I turned around to see Knockout holding the paint I needed.

"Shut it, Cherry," I threw my Katanas on the ground. "I don't need these anymore, I'll need new weapons."

"Fine, but right now you need to be painted," I rolled my optics and transformed into my Altmode. "Uh... Get onto the medberth, please."

I transformed back into my bipedal form and went to the medberth. I sat down and did not transform into my Altmode

"So... main color purple or gray?" Knockout asked me.

"Purple," I smiled.

"Of course it is," Starscream said as he limped in our direction.

"You should be resting Starscream," I said.