Chapter 3: Mummy, Daddy, and the Voices

JENNY'S P.O.V.
"Sherlock, are you going to be alright with Jenny on your own?" the man named John ask the other man named Sherlock. I'm going to have to find a name to call him, I don't think I'll be able to pronounce his name if I can't pronounce my own.
"Of course I will John." Sherlock said in his baritone voice. Sherly, maybe?
" Fine whatever you say. I'm off to work, don't blow anything up, and DON'T. LOSE. JENNY." John said. Locky, maybe?
"Fine." And with that John left. I was still sitting in Sherlock's chair when we both heard the door shut. Right after that, Sherlock jumped up and run to get his coat and scarf. He looked at me, like he was just realizing I was there. So I scooted myself off his chair and walked towards him. I looked up at him only to have his gaze lock with mine. I reached up towards Sherlock with my blanket in my hands.
"I want to come, please." I simply said mispronouncing please and he bent down to pick me up.
"OK, but just this once." He replied and went out the door of his flat.
"Oh Sherlock, where are you off to this time?" an elderly women asked when she heard us coming down the stairs.
"Out." Sherlock replied twisting me around to the other side of his body, so the elderly women wouldn't see me. Why would he do that? Is he ashamed of me? I sat there thinking the entire cab ride to where ever we were going.
When the cab finally stopped Sherlock paid the cabbie and helped me out. This time I didn't ask to be held, I just walked next to Sherlock into a big building. Is he ashamed of me, I mean way else would he do that? Does he not like me? I thought about it as we walked down the halls, in then into what looked like a lab. I looked around in awe, it looked so cool.
"Don't touch anything." Is the only thing Sherlock said to me for about two hours.
Then a strange girl with red hair came, and wasn't surprised to see Sherlock there at all, but she hadn't noticed me yet. I got up and walked next to Sherlock's leg and was sort of hiding behind them. Even Sherlock didn't know I was there. He suddenly looked up from his microscope, and began searching the room with his eyes.
"Sherlock? Sherlock, are you OK?" The woman asked like she was very concerned.
"Oh no, John is going to kill me." Sherlock said rubbing temples trying to think.
"What....why?" the woman asked growing even more concerned. I knew he was think he lost me because I was now sitting under his stool, out of sight.
"I lost Jenny." He said standing up, knocking over the stool. I couldn't help but giggle, but not before the woman asked, "Whose Jenny?"
They both looked down at me, which made me giggle even more. Sherlock bent down, and picked me up.
"This is Jenny." He said while putting me on the table, now I was giggling uncontrollably. I look at the woman who was standing in front of me, then back at Sherlock.
"I tricked you!" I was on still giggling really hard. The woman looked at me then at Sherlock, probably looking at our similarities.
"Sherlock... who is she?" she was really confide used now.
"I told you, this is Jenny Smith, she is staying with John and me until they can find a relative for her to live with." Sherlock said turning back to his work
"They aren't going to." I said in kind of a sing-songy voice as I played with one of the beakers. But I guess they didn't hear me because they were still talking.
"I... she...umm...she looks just like you, umm, I thought, maybe, she was yours." This made Sherlock snapped his head up to look at me. It was true, I did resemble him a lot. So I just went along with it, I decided to freak Sherlock and the woman out.
"Daddy!" I yelled pointing to Sherlock, the woman and Sherlock looked shocked. I was pleased with myself that I could scare Sherlock.
Then I pointed to the woman and looked at Sherlock. I jumped off the counter and walked around the it looking for something to do.
"Who?" I said turning back to the woman.
"Molly." Sherlock said still staring off into space.
"Mommy." I said putting my hand out to shake. She too, like Sherlock the night before, looked down at my hand in confusion.
"Uhh.. Umm... Sherlock? Why did she call me 'mommy'?" Molly said, looking flustered. This time Sherlock was unfazed by what I said.
"Because, she is only 4 years old, Molly. She can't pronounce her own name correctly." He turned back to his work, again. It looked like Molly was understanding, but I meant what I said. I want her to be my mother figure, she seemed nice and sweet. Plus she was one of the only girls I have met since I came here.
I started to play with my shirt, and that I when I noticed the chain around my neck. It was attached to something under my shirt. Molly was saying something to either Sherlock or me, but I wasn't paying any attention. I sat down, leaning against the counter on the floor. I pulled at the chain, and a beautiful fob watch came out. It was weird, it felt like it had sentimental value to me, but when I went to open it, I felt like it didn't want me too. That is when the voices started.
It was whispering to me, a man and two women's voices,
'Luna, my moon, we are coming.' Came the first women's voice.
'Jessica, I promise we will find you, but you need to hold on.' Came the man's voice.
'Jessica, we are coming but keep yourself safe from danger.'
They had a soothing sound, but then a very familiar voice came from the watch.
'You cannot open me yet, it is too soon. But they evil ones are coming. Keep me hidden, and hide yourself. Much more is to come than just a man with the dream of power and rage. The darkness is coming.' I recognized the voice of my own, but it sounded older, a lot older.
The watch was so interesting. I took a closer look at it, and turned over in my tiny hands. It was inscribed with circles, I had no idea what it meant. So I dropped the watch, and it landed against my small torso with a thump.
I looked up and saw that Molly had left, though I could still hear the voices, but very faintly. I looked to Sherlock to see him sitting on the stool, doing his experiment.
"Daddy?" I tried to get him to look at me, but I failed to.
"Daddy?" This time a bit louder than before. He looked up at me.
"Teach me, please." I held my arms out to him, and gave him my best puppy-dog eyes. He sighed and put me on his lap, I had a big smile plastered across my face, as daddy (yes I always call him daddy now) started to teach me about microorganisms. I can tell I won't be going anywhere for awhile, and neither will daddy.