Chapter 27: Some Answers

Jenny's P.O.V.

"But I want to go with John and Mary." I whined.

"I know you do, but John has to do something with Mary alone." Jessica said as we walked away from John and Mary's flat.

"What is it? What does he need to do?" I was ahead of her weaving between some people.

"It's a surprise for Mary, so I can't tell you Incase he doesn't do it tonight."

"Why not? I won't tell Mary."

"Jenny, it's not my secret to tell. John or Mary will tell you." Jess had caught to me as I crossed my arms. "Now, what do you want to do today? John said that you already finished your homework."

"Can we go to the park? I want to swing."

"Alright, let's go." I smiled softly as we kept walking.

Thankfully, as we reached the park the swings were empty. We both sat down in silence as we began swinging gently.

As Jess was swinging next to me as she had a far off look.

Jessica's P.O.V.

"If you could go anywhere, absolutely anywhere without worrying about anything, where would you go?" I smiled as I leaned my head against the chained of the swing.

"Anywhere?" Rullana laughed as he swayed lazily next to me. "Without any worries? Uh, I don't know, my parents told me about a place that they once went to on assignment." He looked up at the stars with a soft smile.

"What was is called?" I looked up too.

"I can't remember the name. But I will always remember how they described it. They said it had a sky that was a magnificent mix of pink and purple that made it look like sunrise and sunset at the same time. It had amazing spires that looked like the touched the heavens and silver colonnades on every building. They talked about these mountains there that were so different than ours. They were called the mirrored mountains, and they reflected the light of the sky over the capitol city which made it shine.

They talked about how all the natives were so nice and the food was extraordinary. They told me that they could never find anything in the whole universe that has ever tasted anything like it. That's where I'd want to go." He looked at me for the first time and smiled.

"It sounds amazing, Rullana. Maybe when you become a universal ambassador, you'll be able to find your planet."

"I hope so, it's the reason that I even decided to become one." He laughed. "Where would you go, Sen?"

"I dunno, I don't think I'd rather be anywhere but here."

"Oh, come on. There's gotta be a planet out there more exciting than here."

"Maybe, but exciting isn't what I want. I've had enough excitement to last me the rest of my life. I'm happy here, with you."

"Are you really happy here, with me? You could go anywhere at all." He mumbled quietly.

"I'm absolutely, positively happy here with you." I smiled. "I have no idea what I'm going to do next year after you graduate."

"You'll be fine without me, you don't need me."

"Just because I don't need you doesn't mean that I don't want you." I said quietly.

"Do you mean that?" He leaned closer to me as he whispered.

"Yeah, yeah I mean it. I love you, Ru." He stood up from his swing slowly and knelt down in front of me while grabbing both of my hands on my lap.