Chapter 21: Jessica!

Jenny's P.O.V.

Dad and John came back last night about a half hour after Lestrade had dropped me off. When I asked dad what happened to Jessica last night and where she went he just ignored me on his computer. As John put me to bed I asked him the same question he he brushed me off too. I sighed as I snuggled into dad's blankets and closed my eyes to go to sleep.

"Oh my Rassilon, Anka, you need help." Reccab said laughing. I was sitting outside in the courtyard with my friends Reccab, Anka, and Torie. We were waiting for Ethanial and Rulana to get out of their future history class. To pass the time we started to tell jokes.

"Ok, I've got one. You must be from Skaro, cause you're DALEK-table." Reccab wiggled her eyebrows as we laughed.

"I can beat that, this one's from earth." I smirked, "How did the burglar get into the house? In-tru-da window." They all laughed because it was their first time hearing it. Suddenly there was a deep voice right next to my ear. "Hey."

"Oh Rassilon!" I screamed as I jumped up. I heard a bunch of laughing coming behind me coming from my friends. I turned to see that Rullana and Ethanial had joined them.

"That wasn't funny, Rullana." I went up to him and hit him on the arm.

"Yeah it was." He laughed.

"Whatever, we need to get going." I marched off in the direction of the dining hall.

"Oh come on Sen, don't be like that. I'm sorry" Rullana ran up besides me and put his arm on my shoulders.

"Oh go away, Ru." I pushed him off of me.

"My name is Rullana, not Ru. I'm not Cyr's boyfriend." He looked annoyed but that's what he gets for scaring me. "Are we even now?"

"I guess." I smiled up at him as the rest of the group caught up to us. When we got to the dining hall, there was a long line for the freeze dried pills. That was the only food we had now, the high council decided that it far healthier for us than actual food. It was one of the reasons that Rullana and I took Universal Communications so we could go to different planets and get real food.

"You know the old earth rule," Rullana started when we got to the end of the line, "lady's first." He gestured us to go first.

"Why, thank you, you're such a gentleman." I did a little curtsey as I walked past him with Reccab and Anka.

Jessica's P.O.V.

I sat on a blue blanket with picnic food around me. I looked around at the silver leafed trees as I put my feet on the red grass. I smiled as I heard laughing and turned my head towards the hill where Rullana, Vani and Zen came running over.

"Hey Sen." Rullana dropped down next to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Mummy!" Zen, my 62 year old son jumped onto my lap and hugged me. My 67 year old daughter, Vani, jumped onto Rullana's. We were so happy as we ate together as a family.

"I love you Rullana, you guys too." I hugged my family with a smile on my face. Zen looked up at me with the cutest little look on his face.

"Is that why you left us to die?" He asked tilting his head to the side.

"What Zen?" I asked looking down in shock.

"That day when the school was attacked, you left us. You didn't even try to help. You can save people with your 'powers', but you didn't save us. We were in so much pain mama, and you left us." She said in an innocent little voice.

"No, I tried everything," I said standing up, "There was nothing I could do. They had to pry you from my arms. I never forgave myself. I was only one room away, if I could've just gotten to you faster. I didn't know how to save people then." I kneeled in front of Vani.