18. "who's this?" "he's no one"

"Yep, this is so fun!" Tony exclaimed sarcastically as we sat in the mall food court. I was eating lunch and watching, while Tony was watching people walk by since he had already finished his Chinese food.

"Well," I said before slurping up a noodle that was hanging out of my mouth. "If you would've enjoyed and savored your food instead of just inhaling it, you could still be eating."

He rolled his eyes at my response before getting up. "I'm going to the bathroom." He told me before walking away.

I nodded my head even though he was already halfway across the food court. I kept eating when I saw a familiar face ahead of me. I scrunched my face up in confusion and anger before getting up and rushing over to the boy I've come to know as Jacob.

He was standing at the end of the food court with a hoodie on. He had the hood up and he kept looking around, it looked like he was looking for someone.

He finally saw me walking at him. He had a look of pure shock on his face before he turned around and pretended that he was just another person standing around. He must've thought I didn't see him or something.

Wrong!

I stepped up right behind him and stood there for a second with my hands on my hips before I reached my hand up and tapped on his shoulder.

He tensed for a moment before slightly looking over his shoulder at me and giving a slight smile. "Hey..." He trailed off as he turned around to face me.

"Is this where you had to be, the mall?!" I asked in rage. "You lied to me!"

"No I didn't!"

"Yeah, you said you had to go! And now look, you're here at the mall!"

"I didn't lie, I had to go somewhere. And that place happened to be the mall." He retorted back to me until we were interrupted by someone saying his name.

He turned around and I looked past him as he did to see a girl. "Who's this?" She asked while looking me up and down.

"Who's this?" I asked while looking her up and down too.

She was wearing a black leather jacket with a hood, dark jeggings and black combat boots. I have to admit, I like her style.

"He's no one." Jacob said while facing his back to me. Well that was like a punch to the gut.

"I'm no one?" I asked, with sadness in my voice, which caused him to flip around towards me.

"No, you're very important to me." He said while grabbing my chin lightly.

I shook my head out of his hold which caused him to get a look of hurt. "I'm obviously not important enough for people you hang out with to know about. Or not important enough to hang out with." I said before looking up to the girl, and then towards Jacob. "I'm not important enough for you to care about." I now had tears in my eyes as I heard someone call my name.

I turned around to see Tony jogging towards us.

"What's he doing here?" Jacob asked.

"He's keeping me company...since you'd rather be someone else's." I said while looking at the mystery girl, who just looked very confused.

He shook his head at me and tried to grab my hand but I pulled away. "This isn't what it looks like." He said.

"Whatever."

And with that I turned around and walked towards Tony, knowing that Jacob's eyes were on me. And without even thinking, I grabbed Tony by the back of his neck and pulled his lips to mine.

He gasped in surprise as his lips touched mine. His lips were chapped but I liked the way it felt against my lips. I could also taste his cigarette smoke that he must've just been smoking up in the bathroom. And it was actually pretty hot. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance but before I could allow him, he was pulled away from the kiss.

I opened my eyes and took a big breathe. I looked up to see Tony being thrown into a table by Jacob. My eyes widened as Tony stood up off the ground and punched Jacob across the cheek. It wasn't even a second later that Jacob tackled Tony down to the ground.

Now they were punching and kicking and rolling around. I was about to step forward and stop them when there was a whistle heard from across the room. I looked over to where the whistle came from to see a bunch if security guards rushing to the scene.

They got to the fighting boys and started pulling them apart. It took a couple seconds but they came apart and were held down to the ground. There was three holding Jacob down, and two holding Tony down.

Before I even knew it, Jacob punched one of the security guards in the groin, headbudded another, and kicked the third one in the face.

He got up quickly and ran towards my direction. It looked like he was going to just run past me; but before I even knew it, he had grabbed my hand and was dragging me along with him.

I looked to my left to see the girl that he was with glaring at me. I didn't know whether to feel happy or scared. We ran out of the food court doors and he kept his tight grip on my hand as we ran to his car. Once there, he practically threw me in the passenger side and ran around to the drivers side.

As he got in, I put my seatbelt on and looked in the sideview mirror to see a hoard of security guards rushing towards the car. He quickly drove away, leaving the guards with angry looks on their faces.

He drove across the street from the mall and parked in some alleyway. I looked around, confused as to why we were here. When suddenly my head was placed in two hand and turned to the side.

In a matter of seconds there was a pair of lips on mine and a tongue massaging mine. I moaned as Jacob climbed over the middle and onto my lap. He was straddling me now and rubbing his erection against my growing member.

Jacob rubbed my chest and kept lightly pinching my nipples threw NY shirt. I moaned again as his hands traveled lowers my chest and onto my stomach. He lifted my shirt slightly and started to unbutton my pants.

That's when I came back to reality and I pushed him away.

"Stop!" I yelled out. His fingers stopped struggling and he looked up at my face. He moved close to my face, to where his nose was lightly touching mine. I looked into his possessive and angry eyes.

The next two words he spat out made me a mix between happy and scared.

"You're mine!"

.....

I'm sorry that this chapter is so short and has a shitty ending. I just thought that would be a good spot to end it.

The next one will hopefully be better!

THANKS!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

read~enjoy~vote~comment~thanks

-MGN