3. "i'm having lunch with my boyfriend and his friends"

I watched all the loud and obnoxious students as they sat down at lunch tables and started talking about today's drama. I sat down at my usual table where my friends were already waiting for me.

I sat down beside my friends Kaitlyn and Chloe, with Carter and Louie sitting on the other side of the table. This was my group of friends, this was my circle. They're the best friends I could ever ask for. They're always there for me and I'll always be there for them, hopefully it stays that way for a long time.

Kaitlyn turned to me. "Hey boo, how've you been?" She smiled big as she asked.

I looked at her and put on a smile that was obviously fake, good thing she isn't very bright. Okay, that sounded rude but it's true. In history class about two weeks ago the teacher called on her and asked who Theodore Roosevelt was.

Her answer was, "Oh, isn't he the guy from 'Night At The Museum'?"

...Like I said, she isn't really the brightest pea in the pod.

"I've been good." Besides the fact that I am now involved with a possessive druggie. And I'm terrified of him!

Chloe looked at me and kept a straight face, which isn't unusual. She's always like that, depressed and she doesn't speak a lot, it's cool but depressing and sort of mysterious. "Hey." I greeted her and she just waved back.

I looked across the table at Carter to see him doing math homework, probably next weeks. Yeah, he's one of those people. He finishes his work weeks in advance, he's always the first to raise their hand, he reminds the teacher there is a test if they forgot. So, he's pretty much your stereotypical nerd. "Hey Carter." I said to him.

He didn't even look up at me, just held up a finger at me. "Shush," he said. "I'm working!"

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "It's great to see you to." I said sarcastically.

I looked next to him to see Louie staring at Kaitlyn. Ugh, poor Louie. He's always had a crush on Kaitlyn, but he's too shy to admit it. I smiled at his adorableness. "Hey Louie." I said while still holding my knowing smile. He didn't even look up at me, he kept his dreamy filled face glued to Kaitlyn as she laughed at something she read on her phone.

Suddenly I heard the scraping of chairs. I looked over to see that Kaitlyn's chair had been moved over a little and a new chair was in her place. I looked up to see...oh no. He smirked at me before laying his tray down on the table and sitting down in the chair next to mine.

Jacob slung his arm over my shoulder before looking at me. "Sup babe." He said before picking up his sandwich and eating.

I looked around the table to see Chloe with wide eyes, Carter was actually looking up from his homework - also with wide eyes, Louie with probably the most terrified and wide eyes I had ever seen...that was until I saw Kaitlyn who looked like she was having a freaking seizure. After spazzing out for a couple seconds she got up and ran over to Louie and hid behind him. I looked at Jacob to see him casually eating as if he hadn't just sat down at a table of misfits who are gawking at him.

Suddenly two more chairs were brought up to the table. One beside Chloe and one on the other side of Jacob. I watched as Hunter Emmanuel and Jesse Tobias sat down, they were Jacob's two best friends. Hunter sat next to Chloe, while Jesse sat in the chair next to Jacob.

Chloe looked over at Hunter, still looking terrified. But all that left her face as Hunter smiled at her, sending her blushing. BLUSHING?!? No, no, no, Chloe doesn't blush. Who is this imposter???

I looked over at Jesse to see him staring at something in front of him. I followed his eyesight to see him staring at Carter. I silently gasped as I looked back to Jesse. His eyes weren't just staring as in curiosity, they were hungry eyes and they wanted to feast on Carter. Which was surprising, I mean Carter is adorable, but I'm surprised that Jesse is gay or at least bisexual or bi-curious. I mean, Carter isn't even gay! Is he? I mean, sometimes he acts girly, but that's just because he's a girly-guy. Right?

I was pulled back from my thoughts when I felt a shiver go up my arm. I looked down to see Jacob's finger tracing up and down my arm. That's when I came back to reality and realized what was going on at the moment. I stood up quickly, shoving Jacob's arm off me in the process, before turning around and glaring at Jacob. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked him.

"Yeah!" Kaitlyn yelled across the table before hiding behind Louie, trying to get out of Jacob's glare.

"Hey," I hit his arm and he turned his attention back to me. "dont glare at my friends! Now, I asked you a question: what the hell do you think you're doing?" I yelled at him.

He smirked at me. "I'm having lunch with my boyfriend and his friends." My breath got taken out of my lungs as he stood up quickly and wrapped his arms around my waist while looking in my eyes. "What does it look like I'm doing, babe?"

I took in a deep breath before coughing to get my lungs to start working properly again. Once I finally gathered myself, I spoke. "Well, it looks like you're sitting at a table -that you weren't invited to- with someone who is not your boyfriend, and his friends." I replied, putting emphasis on the word "not".

I could hear Jacob's friends making "ooooh" and "ohhhh" noises around us. I'm pretty sure I heard Kaitlyn too. I held my head high and I felt awesome for my amazing comeback, even though it honestly wasn't that good, anyone could've thought of it.

I got so distracted by my thoughts that I didn't notice Jacob quickly reach down and grab my waist and throw me over his shoulder until he was doing it. I screamed and started hitting his back. "Put me down!" I demanded him, but he didn't listen. "Stop! Stop and put me down!" I yelled at him. He just kept walking towards the cafeteria doors.

Suddenly, he smacked my butt causing my hitting and screaming to come to a holt. "Stop freaking out or I'm going to do that again. Except next time I'll go back to the cafeteria and do it in front of everyone." I immediately dropped my arms and just let myself hang loose on his shoulder. I could practically hear his smirk as his was his next words.

"Good boy."

.....

Hey my Narnians'!!!

I hope you guys liked this chapter. I don't know why but I've always wanted something like this story happen to me, anyone else? Eh, whatever.

Anyway...

THANKS!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

read~enjoy~vote~comment~thanks

-MGN

P.S. When I typed "LOVE", my phone auto-corrected it to "LICE".

So...

I LICE YOU GUYS!